New website is horrible

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by capaho (1253 posts) -

@DigitalDame: A couple of things you might want to add to your list:

1. When the site first loads in Safari on my Mac, the page suddenly goes blank and doesn't come back until the browser is refreshed.

2. Trying to write a forum message with an iPad or a Kindle Fire HD is a nightmare! Try it yourself and you'll see what I'm talking about.

#52 Posted by sol666x (6 posts) -

All I want to know is WHY? is this some kind of a revenge on gamespot fans? the new website design as multimedia oriented as it may be is by far the worst design I have ever seen. I access this website on a daily basis to find new PC game release schedules...on this webpage I spent an hour and a half trying to find the release date list page 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES wasted. when I finally found it I was gawking at a page cluttered with games I never seen or heard about...they looked more like crap u would play on ur grandpa's cell phone. When I finally found release date for assassin's creed, I said "yay it is out tomorrow" and the next day I up if assassin's creed is out and guess what? THE RELEASE DATE POSTED ON THE PC LIST IS THE RELEASE DATE FOR THE PS3 AND XBOX WTF?!!! in fact most of the PC game release dates are actually console release dates posted in the PC section .THE WEBSITE IS SCREWED 6 WAYS TO SUNDAY! FIX THE DAMN THING OR SWITCH BACK TO PREVIOUS DESIGN.

#53 Posted by Sid (3 posts) -

As a long time GameSpot user this new site design has totally ruined my ability to use this site. Don't get me wrong, I think that sites should update themselves on a regular basis but this new design is just horrid.

#54 Edited by luckinrio (4 posts) -

@SerOlmy: agreed

#55 Edited by luckinrio (4 posts) -

This new design doesnt look a game site, it's something like... journal! The "quatro-slab" font family doesnt fit as game font. This new look is a shame. I'm member since 2005 and an older user since "www.videogames.com" domain name was Gamespot. Now i dont feel confortable with this new look. Time to move on.