New site needs alot of work.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kevrenn (3 posts) -

No one can upload images or edit game stacks also no feedback on games I am following. What has happened to this site we are at the start of a new age in console gaming and I am really disappointed I cant even see new game video reviews.

#2 Posted by Shadowchronicle (26039 posts) -

1. Image Uploading Problem

http://www.gamespot.com/images/1300-2421333

I just uploaded that image moments ago. What browser are you using and where did you try to upload?

2. Game Stacks

They're currently aware that game stacks are not working, its just when will the coders do it is the question.

#3 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@kevrenn said:

No one can upload images or edit game stacks also no feedback on games I am following. What has happened to this site we are at the start of a new age in console gaming and I am really disappointed I cant even see new game video reviews.

for image uploading, certain browsers don't work for it ATM. try a different browser for now. upload your image, and go back to you preferred browser afterwards.

for the stacks, supposedly they are working on a fix for it. though no one knows when it will roll out.

#4 Edited by kevrenn (3 posts) -

Thanks I will try that but u have to agree the site was better before they changed it.

#5 Posted by kevrenn (3 posts) -

Hey witch browser should I use firefox ,chrome,or something else im using Microsoft internet explorer 11 ?

#6 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2884 posts) -
@kevrenn said:

Hey witch browser should I use firefox ,chrome,or something else im using Microsoft internet explorer 11 ?

I suggest Firefox,but if it's for a faster alt direction use Chrome

#7 Posted by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@kevrenn said:

Thanks I will try that but u have to agree the site was better before they changed it.

it was most definitely better before the update. life goes on though. as for your browser issue, just use chrome to upload photos or switch profile pictures.

#8 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

@kevrenn said:

it was most definitely better before the update. life goes on though. as for your browser issue, just use chrome to upload photos or switch profile pictures.