New General Forum - General Software & Mods Discussion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gugi_nayar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1 gugi_nayar
Member since 2005 • 11688 Posts

We have a genral Hardware discussion forum so why not a genral software discussion forum?

I mean we all need some info on certain programs & softwares sometime or the other. So rather than asking around in the off-topic union or anywhere else, lets a ahve aplace where these questions will be quickly and efficiently answered.

We could also discuss the latest game patches and mods. And a lot more stuff as well :D

Any takers for this idea? 

caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
It has been suggested many times before. Whilst its a good idea, i think its lack of interest that stops it from happening. Apparently there is software discussion allowed in the Hardware board to make up for this but i don't know for sure, i am just thinking of something i read last time this was suggested.
gugi_nayar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 gugi_nayar
I don't think there would be a lack of discussion there now. I mean there are so many new softwares and mods coming up everyday, it'd be quite a busy forum
LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts
That would be a great idea and split up the conversation more. Since software discussion and mod discussion would be combined it would have more activity. I bet MAILER looked at this and thought you were referring to moderators of the forum with the capital "M.":P
gugi_nayar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gugi_nayar
ha ha :lol: but i seriously feel that this forum is long overdue. it will definitley be active