My Stacks are getting out of hand and I can't delete them!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tiwill44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 377

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Tiwill44
Member since 2009 • 3485 Posts

Okay, so the 5 default stacks are "Games I've Played", "Games I've Finished", "Games I Own", "Games I want" and "Games I'm Playing". Default stacks can't be deleted, which is normal for some reason.

But there's a bug where if you rename any of the default stacks, after a while it'll automatically create new default stacks to replace the ones you renamed.

Now here's how this became a problem for me.

A long time ago, I renamed the 4 default stacks I didn't use to "Empty Stack", to avoid confusion. After a while, the bug happened, so I changed the name of the new stacks too, since I couldn't delete them. Then guess what, the bug happened again. Uh oh.

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. Eventually, I had to rename all of them to "scroll down" because there were so many undeletable stacks that you could no longer see the stack I was actually trying to showcase unless you scrolled all the way down. Ironic, I know.

Now my stack is almost on Page 2, so... yeah. Here a link to my Stacks.

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/Tiwill44/stacks/

angerawr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: -1

#2 angerawr
Member since 2016 • 220 Posts

@Tiwill44 so sorry about this! We're aware of the problem and are currently planning a way to resolve this. We will keep you updated, but probably will not happen until early next year. Sorry again :(