Multiple players, Daddy needs his sugar!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

popnitro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 popnitro
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

"Multiple players" was a show i watched for hours on end and i still don't know why i did it.

I'm not certain what happened with the shuffle around of staff, down-scaling etc but between that, GS news and Random Encounter, *cue xp-up ding*, these are the reason i come to this site for a bit of entertainment/game catch up.

The fact that i came to one of my favourite sites to watch an episode of MP, even an old one i haven't previously seen, and to find out it's gone! Wha... where am i going to get my fix now?! Youtube channels with some random boring gaming 'experts' who's banter is sub-par, where there is no polish and some unheard of persons face an inch from there $15 skype-cam!
I need my Chris Watters charm and ?max the graphics guy frantically trying to update the graphics to Shaun McInnis lazy shouts of beration from the oh so squishy couch. The shrill pierce of Kish as she 'accidentlies' the team and the human sound board that is the very...uh...uniquely interesting and entertaining Rob Handlery.
What's that? One of the super team is doing some journalistic stylized reporting, covering an event or holidaying (away from gaming? i can't comprehend that one), bring in a ring-in! Jazz it up a bit! Do you want some smack talk from Taye or some clever insight from P. Brown; i digress.

Post this if you will, my point is that this show consumed hours of my time and i looked forward to new installments as much as GoT, tWD or even a new Penny Dreadful ep. This show kept me on your website for hours at a time, it kept me hooked, it allowed me to be introduced to new staff members and allowed them to show off why they're in this industry gaining cred for each kill or the hilarious occasional incidental party wipeout move.

This has turned into more of a letter of praise for a friend who has left then a 'bring this back'.

Enough of an emotional vent,

I love you guys and the site.

Keep posting some Multiple Players and Random encounters, even sporadically if you'd like my time.

Regards,

Popnitro