Missing Emblems Thread--(please read first 3 posts)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#401 Posted by Dan_Lero (7485 posts) -
I'm not usually one to report here but i've tried waiting. I'm missing the JRPG emblem and TGS Puzzler emblem. Thanks. EDIT: Also missing the TGS Toy Story
#402 Posted by tmaclabi (17108 posts) -

I'm not usually one to report here but i've tried waiting. I'm missing the JRPG emblem and TGS Puzzler emblem. Thanks. EDIT: Also missing the TGS Toy StoryDan_Lero
Me too. I am still missing my TGS Puzzler emblem until now.

EDIT: I noticed I am also missing my JPRG emblem I got weeks ago.

#403 Posted by zinoalex (1050 posts) -

Three of the emblems I had went missing overnight. Hello Old School was one. two others. Why does this keep happening? Can't they be secured to a peerson's axxount in some way. Much like trophies/achievements are via Sony. Steam and MS?

#404 Posted by pokecharm (1474 posts) -

I think this is a known glitch, but the tagger emblem disappeared for me out of nowhere today.

#405 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -
Definitely a known glitch, everything screwed up on Sunday. No point reporting those.
#406 Posted by tonyhawksP8 (2479 posts) -

I seem to suffer from the gltich that is voting for GOTY I managed to get 2009 one but the 2008 and 2010 seem to have never registered as voted. Any help would be appreciated.

#407 Posted by Majkic666 (1239 posts) -

Hey I am missing my 100% Club Membership Emblem....

When i enter CSS Achievements on GS its says i got 100% but i dont have the emblem :/

#408 Posted by Dan_Lero (7485 posts) -

I seem to suffer from the gltich that is voting for GOTY I managed to get 2009 one but the 2008 and 2010 seem to have never registered as voted. Any help would be appreciated.

tonyhawksP8
Reporting for that ended January 31
#409 Posted by vguy555 (4625 posts) -
I watched and commented on the OTS Halloween episode before the deadline, but I never got the emblem for it.
#410 Posted by -DaNuTz- (1430 posts) -
I'm missing the "King of Gamespot Comedy" emblem for voting during the live 2011 On the Spot Halloween episode. I voted both in chat and comments (proof) Edit: Thx Synthia :)
#411 Posted by DigitalDame (4412 posts) -

I watched and commented on the OTS Halloween episode before the deadline, but I never got the emblem for it.vguy555

I'm missing the "King of Gamespot Comedy" emblem for voting during the live 2011 On the Spot Halloween episode. I voted both in chat and comments (proof)-DaNuTz-

Jody is working on pulling the names for those emblems.

#412 Posted by crazyirishmikey (315 posts) -
I watched and commented on the OTS Halloween episode before the deadline, but I never got the emblem for it.vguy555
Same problem here too. :(
#413 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -
Isn't there a playfire emblem? If so, why don't I have it? I connected awhile ago but never got the emblem. :?
#414 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -
Isn't there a playfire emblem? If so, why don't I have it? I connected awhile ago but never got the emblem. :?The-Apostle
Not yet there isn't, no.
#415 Posted by The-Apostle (12193 posts) -
[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]Isn't there a playfire emblem? If so, why don't I have it? I connected awhile ago but never got the emblem. :?dab198
Not yet there isn't, no.

Oh, okay. Sorry to be a bother. :oops:
#416 Posted by Baconbits2004 (12600 posts) -
I think I was supposed to get a sympathy emblem for playing that candy collecting game wrong. I thought I read the rules 'n everything, but apparently I didn't. Now I ain't got no sympathy emblem either.
#417 Posted by Spire88 (4488 posts) -
i would like to report some missing emblems, i dont know which ones but i know i am missing LOTS.
#418 Posted by Baconbits2004 (12600 posts) -

i would like to report some missing emblems, i dont know which ones but i know i am missing LOTS.Spire88

Do you suppose they could be the ones from page 3 of this thread?

#419 Posted by -Vulpix- (2386 posts) -

I still amcurrently wondering if the halloween book emblem is going to be handed out or not?

#420 Posted by canand (2889 posts) -
I haven't got my Readers' Choice Chooser embelem yet
#422 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -
I haven't got my Readers' Choice Chooser embelem yetcanand
Weird, that one should have been given out as soon as you made a choice; which you obviously did do since you've got the other emblem for this activity.
#423 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -

[QUOTE="canand"]I haven't got my Readers' Choice Chooser embelem yetdab198
Weird, that one should have been given out as soon as you made a choice; which you obviously did do since you've got the other emblem for this activity.

Forced a profile refresh and I see it. Not to say it won't disappear again though.

#424 Posted by raynimrod (6857 posts) -

I'm missing my 3 emblems from the E3 conferences in 2005 or 2006 (can't remember which), and I believe I'm missing the 2009 reader's choice awards too. And I imagine the Fuse emblem is still down?

#425 Posted by Allicrombie (25516 posts) -
User GamingForLives reports that he is missing the 2011 Reader's Choice Clairvoyant emblem. His profile shows the 2011 Chooser one.
#426 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -
User GamingForLives reports that he is missing the 2011 Reader's Choice Clairvoyant emblem. His profile shows the 2011 Chooser one.Allicrombie
Why is he/she not posting here?
#427 Posted by Allicrombie (25516 posts) -
[QUOTE="Allicrombie"]User GamingForLives reports that he is missing the 2011 Reader's Choice Clairvoyant emblem. His profile shows the 2011 Chooser one.Dracula68

have no idea, maybe they dont know that a tech support forum exists, they just sent me a PM.
#428 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -

[QUOTE="Dracula68"][QUOTE="Allicrombie"]User GamingForLives reports that he is missing the 2011 Reader's Choice Clairvoyant emblem. His profile shows the 2011 Chooser one.Allicrombie

have no idea, maybe they dont know that a tech support forum exists, they just sent me a PM.

Then you should have said for him/her to post here:P Let me try the usual force profile refresh and see if that fixes the problem.

Edit: If this doesn't work it may be he never voted for a game that won.

#429 Posted by gotb (62 posts) -

Hello I noticed a month ago, that when I enter My Achivements section it says I didn't achived any achivements, however I got all emblems under emblems section any thoughts thx:)

#430 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -

Hello I noticed a month ago, that when I enter My Achivements section it says I didn't achived any achivements, however I got all emblems under emblems section any thoughts thx:)

gotb
The achievements tab on that page is for xbox/steam/psn achievements and trophies. You're not missing anything if you haven't connected up your account with Playfire.
#431 Posted by gotb (62 posts) -

[QUOTE="gotb"]

dab198

The achievements tab on that page is for xbox/steam/psn achievements and trophies. You're not missing anything if you haven't connected up your account with Playfire.

Thanks for information, just neded to be sure all is ok:D

#432 Posted by wolfbm (629 posts) -
I know this is an emblem that I'm not supposed to report but the problem is that is that it's not missing I just never got it. I have the Game expert emblem but I never got the one for having games completed 100%. Currently I have 5 games at 100% and 3 of those have been 100% before I even got the 75% Game Expert emblem...can you help?
#433 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -
I know this is an emblem that I'm not supposed to report but the problem is that is that it's not missing I just never got it. I have the Game expert emblem but I never got the one for having games completed 100%. Currently I have 5 games at 100% and 3 of those have been 100% before I even got the 75% Game Expert emblem...can you help?wolfbm
There's a reason you're not supposed to report it. It's not being awarded properly right now.
#434 Posted by wolfbm (629 posts) -
Oh,sorry, I thought the reson it wasn't to be reported was if you had it and it was missing due to the Fuse transfer...thanks for the clarification.
#435 Posted by killerband55 (107961 posts) -

my union the WWE & Off Topic Union still has the MIA emblem even though we went up from level 5 before the union level shutdown to level 22 currently, so can there be something done with that emblem, because it makes it looks like my union is dead, but it clearly isn't as you can see from our huge level increase during the 5 year union level shutdown

here's a link to my union:

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/home.php?union_id=STT99

#436 Posted by -DaNuTz- (1430 posts) -

[QUOTE="vguy555"]I watched and commented on the OTS Halloween episode before the deadline, but I never got the emblem for it.Synthia

I'm missing the "King of Gamespot Comedy" emblem for voting during the live 2011 On the Spot Halloween episode. I voted both in chat and comments (proof)-DaNuTz-

Jody is working on pulling the names for those emblems.

Any update on this ? It has been 3 months. Some of my friends got it but I didn't received mine even though I did the requirements for it. Thank you.
#437 Posted by SickHammer (46 posts) -

ok i have a problem too

i did the trivia for the Umbrella Emblem and i still don't have it and i don't understand why

pretty sure that i've wrote the correct answers

any help pls?

#438 Posted by ShadowsDemon (9481 posts) -
Yeah I have a problem with the Tagger Flirt and PC collector ones. :(
#439 Posted by gothic_kane (53 posts) -

OK so im not normally one to whine but I have 100% trophies on 2 seperate games, both Demon Souls & Sega Mega Drive Classic Collection both for PS3 yet I somehow failed to attain the 100% club emblem?

Known issue or failure in the fuse system?

#440 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -
The 100% emblem isn't being awarded. It's still listed in the opening 3 posts of this thread for a reason.
#441 Posted by PcGamingRig (7139 posts) -

I seem to be missing some achievements form Xbox LIVE/Windows LIVE, I have connected my account through playfire and I did have them on fuse a while back but they vanished.

Playfire is still tracking properly and does still have the missing achievements, so im guessing it is a fuse problem.

#442 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -
[QUOTE="PcGamingRig"]

I seem to be missing some achievements form Xbox LIVE/Windows LIVE, I have connected my account through playfire and I did have them on fuse a while back but they vanished.

Playfire is still tracking properly and does still have the missing achievements, so im guessing it is a fuse problem.

All Fuse-related issues belong on the Fuse board.
#443 Posted by SickHammer (46 posts) -

I've earned the Xbox 360 Aficionado emblem and now it's missing... i've read the first 3 posts and it's been 72 hours or more since is missing.

I need a little help here please,

YlaPY.png

#444 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -

I've earned the Xbox 360 AficionadoSickHammer

I look at your games list and it says PC Preferred 27 games. You add PC games recently I am gonna assume? That killed the emblem for you.

#445 Posted by SickHammer (46 posts) -

yep, added some... ok so now instead of Xbox 360 Aficionado shouldn't i get the PC Aficionado? some help to clarify this thing... and thanks for info

#446 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -

yep, added some... ok so now instead of Xbox 360 Aficionado shouldn't i get the PC Aficionado? some help to clarify this thing... and thanks for info

SickHammer
Yeah but they come and go as they please unfortunately since they are bugged.
#447 Posted by SickHammer (46 posts) -
yeah i know that, weird emblems... thanks for the help
#448 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -
yeah i know that, weird emblems... thanks for the helpSickHammer
I just double checked and your name is on the PC aficionados list so whenever it decides to show up it will. I know not very helpful:(
#449 Posted by SickHammer (46 posts) -
now i have the pc aficionado, you did what you could and thanks :D
#450 Posted by DarthLod (24 posts) -
I have looked all over the site but found nothing on this years E3 Emblems. Any info?