Missing Emblems Thread--(please read first 3 posts)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for crazyirishmikey
crazyirishmikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#252 crazyirishmikey
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

.... still missing the E3 2011 Readers Choice Emblem. :(

Does anyone know someone who has received this emblem???? or has anyone had a response from an Admin yet about what's going on with this emblem.

I'm starting to get soooooooo frustrated! :evil:

charlie_killer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#253 charlie_killer
Member since 2005 • 114 Posts

Oh wow, now i just lost the Good Taste emblem too, really effing generous. This Achievement system is so pathetically flawed it shouldn't even exist -- not only are some of these extremely hard to get but they can also dissapear right out of the blue, let alone not unlock. Please throw this achievement system into a deadly pit of fire and let it a die a slow, painful death. I hate it so much.

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#254 dab198
Member since 2003 • 3934 Posts

... still missing the E3 2011 Readers Choice Emblem. :(

Does anyone know someone who has received this emblem???? or has anyone had a response from an Admin yet about what's going on with this emblemcrazyirishmikey
Synthia said a bug ticket has been logged about it, in last Thursday's On the Spot chatroom.

PvtCaboose23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#255 PvtCaboose23
Member since 2005 • 4413 Posts

I am missing my "Public Access" emblem. I uploaded a gameplay video of Halo: Reach under the "Gameplay" category (I made the video, I was playing, so it is my video). The video itself is nothing special. It has been a little over eight days now and I have yet to receive it. Just wondering if I was missing something or if there was a problem.

Avatar image for Super-Poke-Bros
Super-Poke-Bros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 Super-Poke-Bros
Member since 2008 • 1770 Posts

Count me as one of the people missing the emblem for voting in the E3 2011 Reader's Choice.

Also, the Facebook "like" emblem is still silver (even though it should be gold), though I'm not complaining about that one since it's actually an "epic" emblem :D (I think the Gold one is "rare")

rasds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#272 rasds
Member since 2004 • 116 Posts

Well the only emblem I'm missing is the E3 2011 Reader's Choice and some other people on gamespot has this issue too.

ChatClair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 ChatClair
Member since 2010 • 908 Posts

I'm pretty sure I didnt get mine either, when I voted on everything.

zwenti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#274 zwenti
Member since 2004 • 186 Posts

I am missing the E3 2011 Reader`s Choice emblem too. And I still missing the microsoft Pk 2011 emblem!!! Please fix that!

QuiCkz_Alex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#275 QuiCkz_Alex
Member since 2010 • 842 Posts

I am missing the E3 2011 Reader`s Choice emblem too. And other E3 emblem's, Please fix that!

yomanjdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 yomanjdf
Member since 2003 • 1166 Posts

missing the oldscool gameing emblem and 2008 reader choice emblems

paradoxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#278 paradoxes
Member since 2003 • 63 Posts
I too did not get my E3 voting emblem, and I voted for everything.
gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
missing the oldscool gameing emblem and 2008 reader choice emblemsyomanjdf
You have the old school emblem, and it is far, far too late to be repeatedly asking about an emblem from an event in 2008. Do not post about either of these emblems again.

yomanjdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 yomanjdf
Member since 2003 • 1166 Posts

[QUOTE="yomanjdf"]missing the oldscool gameing emblem and 2008 reader choice emblemsgmax
You have the old school emblem, and it is far, far too late to be repeatedly asking about an emblem from an event in 2008. Do not post about either of these emblems again.

the school emblem i got after i asked

about the 2008 - i asked for it all the time but no one really helps

and not only i ask that

so plz dont answer this answer again.

just add this to all that voted.-the target of this site is fun -i love this site and i give it all i can:)

btw treat like this is a moderation report.

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts

I have followed all the instructions in getting the Video Virtuoso emblem, but have yet to receive it.

Garamoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 Garamoth
Member since 2011 • 250 Posts
I have followed all the directions in getting the Video Virtuoso emblem, but have yet to receive it. thom_maytees
Where did you find directions?
gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 gmax  Moderator
[QUOTE="thom_maytees"]I have followed all the directions in getting the Video Virtuoso emblem, but have yet to receive it. Garamoth

I think this might be a reference to Synthia's YouTube activity. I don't think the activity is over or that anyone has gotten the emblem yet. I also don't know if an end-date for the activity has been posted.

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts

I think this might be a reference to Synthia's YouTube activity. I don't think the activity is over or that anyone has gotten the emblem yet. I also don't know if an end-date for the activity has been posted.

gmax

That is the activity I am speaking of. Synthia should have used "subscribe" as that is the term at Youtube to "follow" a user there. Because Synthia and Jody are at Comic-Con, I will wait for the next few days whether I will receive my emblem.

Garamoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 Garamoth

[QUOTE="Garamoth"][QUOTE="thom_maytees"]I have followed all the directions in getting the Video Virtuoso emblem, but have yet to receive it. gmax

Oh OK, then that must be the only one we will know the actual qualifications for aside from one's like E3, etc.

Sandulf29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 Sandulf29
Member since 2010 • 14330 Posts

Actually that youtube activity doesn't have a deadline I think. But no one has that emblem yet. I don't think that Youtube Virtuoso emblem is even there in the system yet. So don't worry we will get it soon ;)

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#287 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

I'm still missing the Facebook gold and Reader's Choice E3 2011 emblems.

Also, this might be too early for this but i've yet to receive the 'i'm attending' emblem for Comic Con.

MariusCojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 MariusCojo
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts

Hi i didn't received the emblems for Comic-Con live show & live tour even though i watched all 3 days ... all my friends got it except me:(

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 gmax  Moderator
Hi i didn't received the emblems for Comic-Con live show & live tour even though i watched all 3 days ... all my friends got it except me:(MariusCojo
It's probably too late now, but for future reference you could have switched browsers and/or PCs and then watched the replays.

got_ice_tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#291 got_ice_tea
Member since 2007 • 188 Posts

my emblems were reduced from 18 to 17 over night why is this my fuse has been unlinked from my account thats why

dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 dab198

my emblems were reduced from 18 to 17 over night why is this my fuse has been unlinked from my account thats why

got_ice_tea
Yeah, achievement tracking has been temporarily removed, so you'll be losing any emblems related to it. I added that info to the third post of this thread yesterday.
MariusCojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 MariusCojo
Member since 2008 • 96 Posts

[QUOTE="MariusCojo"]Hi i didn't received the emblems for Comic-Con live show & live tour even though i watched all 3 days ... all my friends got it except me:(gmax
It's probably too late now, but for future reference you could have switched browsers and/or PCs and then watched the replays.

i did watch them both in Firefox and IE ... it's strange, for my friends it unlocked automatically after just visiting the page; i've watched all 3 days live and nothing. It's not my fault i didin'treceived one. It alse says you need to watch only 1 live show and live tour, I've watched all of them. Can a staff fix this please ? :(

Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#296 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
i know i am missing 2 Emblems, but sometimes you have to wait. patience is key when you know they are working to fix the problems so that that in the future the system will work right the first time.
dab198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 dab198
i know i am missing 2 Emblems, but sometimes you have to wait. patience is key when you know they are working to fix the problems so that that in the future the system will work right the first time.jediknight52501
Just saying you're missing 2 isn't helpful; you need to know which ones they are. If they're Fuse emblems, you won't be getting them back for a while.
Garamoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#299 Garamoth
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i know i am missing 2 Emblems, but sometimes you have to wait. patience is key when you know they are working to fix the problems so that that in the future the system will work right the first time.dab198
Just saying you're missing 2 isn't helpful; you need to know which ones they are. If they're Fuse emblems, you won't be getting them back for a while.

I could be wrong but to me it feels like he is just explaing his situation to others and making the clear point that you have to be patient.
Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#300 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

Just out of interest, is anything happening with the missing E3 emblems? Or should we just forget about them?