Missing Emblems Thread--(please read first 3 posts)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -
[QUOTE="Dracula68"]Remember folks only 25...scratch that...up to a whopping 28 users have the readers choice and I never heard of any of them.SiK99
Maybe it was the 28 people on Gamespot who didn't vote? :)

Good theory but then I would be number 29;)
#202 Posted by Gizmyle (486 posts) -
I still don't have the emblem for liking previews and such from E3. I can scroll down (way down) on my news feed on facebook to prove that I liked more than necessary. Also don't have the Readers Choice, but I see that I'm not the only one. Just chipping this in here.
#203 Posted by gameman9 (5949 posts) -

I'm missing the E3 2011 Reader Choice emblem.

#204 Posted by czdesigns (210 posts) -

I didn't get this emblem too... And I voted on every category. :(

#205 Posted by YoshiMaster (11 posts) -

I'm still missing my emblem for voting Best of E3 2011. I know I voted in every category, and checked that my votes were still registered the day before voting closed.

Thank you, for your help.

#206 Posted by -Vulpix- (2386 posts) -

Still haven't gotten the E3 2011 voting Emblem. I'm pretty sure I voted in each category at least twice unless votes didn't register.

#207 Posted by monkeyd_93 (6848 posts) -
*raises hand for missing Reader's choice 2011* comes to think of it, im also missing 2010, but its too late for that now...oh well :P
#208 Posted by QuiCkz_Alex (842 posts) -

I'm still missing my emblem for voting Best of E3 2011. I know I voted in every category, and checked that my votes were still registered the day before voting closed.

YoshiMaster
didn't get this emblem too... And I voted on every category.
#209 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -

Still haven't gotten the E3 2011 voting Emblem. I'm pretty sure I voted in each category at least twice unless votes didn't register.

-Vulpix-

Same here, i voted on every category but i didn't get the emblem :(

#210 Posted by JP_ (12876 posts) -
Okay I voted in all and no emblem from it. Also STILL NO FACEBOOK EMBLEM...
#211 Posted by drokmore (1863 posts) -

Yes the Readers Choice, I too have no such emblem after voting for all categories.

#212 Posted by GeminiEntity (1183 posts) -

Like other users here, I'm also missing the Best of 2011 voting emblem, even though I voted in every single catrgory and they all saved just fine.

#213 Posted by caityful (1210 posts) -

Well, I've voted for every category in the Best of E3 2011 awards and made my voice heard.

So I'm watingfor it :roll:Best of E3

SQUALL20XX

Pretty sure there are hundreds of users that don't have it now :P I am one of them.

#214 Posted by therokito (57 posts) -
Add me to missing the best of e3 emblem also still missing the gold facebook e3 emblem(was awarded bronze when it shoulda been gold)
#215 Posted by sequekhan (386 posts) -

Hate to sound like a broken record, but yeah I'm missing that E3 2011 Readers' Choice emblem too.

On a side note, I submitted a revision/update for the now inaccurate review information for Aion as well, and was hoping to hear a reply regarding this. There is a related emblem for this too. "After the Fact" details below:

emblem

Quick Change Artist

Things Change, People Change Awarded for helping to keep a GameSpot review accurate long after it was originally published. This user suggested an After the Fact update that was subsequently checked out and added to the review of the game in question. Proof that people notice when games change.

Also, I believe the Facebook E3 2011 emblems didn't work for a lot of people (including myself) because of your Facebook settings. I know it wasn't until after E3 was over that I realised my privacy settings on Facebook were all on block and disallow.

#216 Posted by Starshine_M2A2 (4102 posts) -

I voted and liked but am still missing the Facebook and Reader's Choice emblems.

#217 Posted by ahmed_2014 (263 posts) -
the achievment that i have to vote on every category in best in E3 didn't show in my profile i vote in every section , is there something wrong i do it or what
#218 Posted by pooyanh (937 posts) -
I'm missing E3 reader's choice emblem as well. Also, I didn't get this year's webby award emblem, despite voting and posting in the GS thread.
#219 Posted by LankyKong (2678 posts) -

I'm missing the E3 reader's choice emblem too.

#220 Posted by siddarthshetty (9462 posts) -

Missing E3 and facebook emblem:(

I hope we will revieve both soon.

#221 Posted by thom_maytees (3669 posts) -
I'm missing E3 reader's choice emblem as well. Also, I didn't get this year's webby award emblem, despite voting and posting in the GS thread.pooyanh
I believe that the Webby Award emblem is if GameSpot wins the vote. Since it did not, we did not get the emblem. That is unfortunate, as we should have received an emblem just for voting regardless of the outcome.
#222 Posted by pooyanh (937 posts) -
[QUOTE="pooyanh"]I'm missing E3 reader's choice emblem as well. Also, I didn't get this year's webby award emblem, despite voting and posting in the GS thread.thom_maytees
I believe that the Webby Award emblem is if GameSpot wins the vote. Since it did not, we did not get the emblem. That is unfortunate, as we should have received an emblem just for voting regardless of the outcome.

Nah, they said everybody will get one emblem anyway and if GS wins, people will get an additional emblem.
#223 Posted by gmax (6862 posts) -
Nah, they said everybody will get one emblem anyway and if GS wins, people will get an additional emblem.pooyanh
This is not correct. There are no Webby-related emblems this year. Reread Jody's post here; it was revised to make this clear.

#224 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -

[QUOTE="pooyanh"]Nah, they said everybody will get one emblem anyway and if GS wins, people will get an additional emblem.gmax
This is not correct. There are no Webby-related emblems this year. Reread Jody's post here; it was revised to make this clear.

Actually, if you read point 1 in that post, it does state 'Anyone who votes for us and posts in this roll call thread will get 1,000 bonus points and a Webby's People's voice achievement. This will happen whether we win or not.' The revision only confused matters :)

#225 Posted by pooyanh (937 posts) -

[QUOTE="pooyanh"]Nah, they said everybody will get one emblem anyway and if GS wins, people will get an additional emblem.gmax

From your link:

1. Anyone who votes for us and posts in this roll call thread will get 1,000 bonus points and a Webby's People's voice achievement. This will happen whether we win or not.

3. If we win, we'll give our supporters an additional3,000 bonus points and an achievement!

#226 Posted by gmax (6862 posts) -
Ugh. You're right - they didn't fix the whole thing after all. I guess I'll give up trying to clarify all these messes. There are, in fact, no Webby-related emblems this year, but users can believe whatever they want.

#227 Posted by pooyanh (937 posts) -
[QUOTE="gmax"]Ugh. You're right - they didn't fix the whole thing after all. I guess I'll give up trying to clarify all these messes. There are, in fact, no Webby-related emblems this year, but users can believe whatever they want.

What about the E3 reader's choice emblem?
#228 Posted by JP_ (12876 posts) -
[QUOTE="pooyanh"][QUOTE="gmax"]Ugh. You're right - they didn't fix the whole thing after all. I guess I'll give up trying to clarify all these messes. There are, in fact, no Webby-related emblems this year, but users can believe whatever they want.

That is hard I mean Im pretty sure its glitched
#229 Posted by jediknight52501 (69715 posts) -
[QUOTE="Juniorpower"][QUOTE="pooyanh"][QUOTE="gmax"]Ugh. You're right - they didn't fix the whole thing after all. I guess I'll give up trying to clarify all these messes. There are, in fact, no Webby-related emblems this year, but users can believe whatever they want.

That is hard I mean Im pretty sure its glitched

seems the Facebook E3 and the Reader's Choice Emblems are both glitched and still no confirmation on how or why this is happening? it has been almost a month since E3.
#230 Posted by SrTVBR (697 posts) -

[QUOTE="-Vulpix-"]

guildclaws

Same here, i voted on every category but i didn't get the emblem :(

Same here. I even checked if i forgot to vote in one category but i didn't. Until today, no emblem =( BEST of E3

#231 Posted by pakhair (2208 posts) -

Still missing Reader's Choice and FB emblems and I know I'm not the only one. Just wanted to let you know, so in case the emblem is handed out, I'm not left out

#232 Posted by AbuSharkas8 (4306 posts) -

Also missing the Best of 2011 voting emblem, and the Facebook emblem

#233 Posted by charlie_killer (114 posts) -

Well the Reader's Choice 2011 Emblem is practically broken, i mean, how many people have it?

#234 Posted by SQUALL20XX (6062 posts) -

Well the Reader's Choice 2011 Emblem is practically broken, i mean, how many people have it?

charlie_killer
For now only 28 lucky users with it.
#235 Posted by Dracula68 (33109 posts) -
[QUOTE="charlie_killer"]

SQUALL20XX
For now only 28 lucky users with it.

Odd thing is it says it is "common" with only 28 users getting it:?
#236 Posted by QuiCkz_Alex (842 posts) -
Also missing the Best of 2011 voting emblem, and the Conference emblem
#237 Posted by pikastar (3404 posts) -

I am also still missing the Best of E3 2011 Readers Choice emblem :(

#238 Posted by leon2365 (13087 posts) -

i didnt even know that an E3 reader's choiceemblem was to be given out! :o but anyways, i havent gotten it either :P

#239 Posted by guildclaws (7907 posts) -

I'm missing the E3 Reader Choice 2011 emblem :(

#240 Posted by Solid_Sterb (1703 posts) -

I'm missing my E3 Reader's Choice emblem as well.

#241 Posted by dark_being (3804 posts) -

I forgot about the E3 Reader's Choice emblem, but I'm missing it too...

#242 Posted by Profilia (2120 posts) -
Like many others here, I am also missing the E3 Reader's Choice 2011 Voting emblem.
#243 Posted by PumpkinBoogie (3366 posts) -

YoshiMaster
Likewise. I even resubmitted my votes again when they 'magically' vanished. Yet still nothing.
#244 Posted by yomanjdf (1166 posts) -

im missing 4 emblems

reader choice awards

the last one is seirus collector

and a forth one - e3 choice emblem

#245 Posted by edubuccaneer (4071 posts) -

Also missing the Best of 2011 voting emblem, and the Facebook emblem

AbuSharkas8
Same here. Even though I wasn't able to catch any of the live stuff I did facebook a bunch of stuff! ;)
#246 Posted by res0i39c (2007 posts) -

I am still missing the emblem.

#247 Posted by thom_maytees (3669 posts) -
Somehow, I recently lost the "Good Taste" emblem. As I said before days ago, I am missing the E3 2011 Reader's Choice emblem.
#248 Posted by gmax (6862 posts) -
My Good Taste emblem disappeared about 2 days ago. Other users still have it though, so I suspect the requirements may have changed, and I'm not really reporting it as much as sharing an observation. If there are now new requirements for the emblem, I don't know what they are.

#249 Posted by Sidburn19 (4673 posts) -

My Good Taste emblem disappeared about 2 days ago. Other users still have it though, so I suspect the requirements may have changed, and I'm not really reporting it as much as sharing an observation. If there are now new requirements for the emblem, I don't know what they are.

gmax

My good taste emblem has disappear about two day ago. I'm just going to wait a few more days to see if it comes bad.

#250 Posted by -DaNuTz- (1430 posts) -
I am missing the E3 2011 Reader's Choice emblem as well