Missing Emblems Thread--(please read first 3 posts)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kelayr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#451 Kelayr
Member since 2005 • 61857 Posts
I have looked all over the site but found nothing on this years E3 Emblems. Any info? DarthLod
There is a stickied thread regarding this year's E3 emblems which can be found in How To GameSpot.
IXON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#452 IXON
Member since 2003 • 41 Posts

just wondering I've just checked my e3 emblems and for some reason I've received the literature enthusiast day 3 but not day 2 which is kinda weird since its only day 2 ?????

Devvy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#454 Devvy01
Member since 2006 • 14018 Posts
people have started to receive their live emblems... I have not received any yet?? Please anyone can help?
canand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#455 canand
Member since 2003 • 2890 Posts

You gave me Literature Enthusiast Day 3 emblem instead of Day 2 becuse Its Tuesday today not Wednesday so I should have Day 2 of the embelm

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#457 dalger21
Member since 2002 • 2231 Posts
I have looked all over the site but found nothing on this years E3 Emblems. Any info? DarthLod
Check here for the E3 emblem info.
Avatar image for TwighlightBlade
TwighlightBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#458 TwighlightBlade
Member since 2012 • 872 Posts

You gave me Literature Enthusiast Day 3 emblem instead of Day 2 becuse Its Tuesday today not Wednesday so I should have Day 2 of the embelm

canand
same here Drac sent me here.
Mother_Holle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 Mother_Holle
Member since 2004 • 114 Posts

[QUOTE="canand"]

TwighlightBlade

Same. Day 3 emblem rewarded even though it's currently only Day 2. *shrugs* Maybe we'll get Day 2 tomorrow and just consider it rounded out? ;)

Avatar image for LeeroyPinkerton
LeeroyPinkerton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 LeeroyPinkerton
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

canand
Happened to me too.
Mastergamer27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 Mastergamer27
Member since 2007 • 582 Posts
Yea, I have the Day 3 emblem instead of Day 2.
Crunchy_Nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 Crunchy_Nuts
Member since 2010 • 2749 Posts

canand
Came here to post this. Got all the E3 emblems so far but was confused that I missed something because I got day 1 and day 3 emblems but no day 2.
StrmCentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 StrmCentry
Member since 2005 • 72 Posts

Same here, I think it happened to everybody. Hopefully its just a case of the two emblems being mixed up and we get the Day 2 emblem tomorrow.

high344

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 high344
Member since 2006 • 266 Posts

Same here, I think it happened to everybody. Hopefully its just a case of the two emblems being mixed up and we get the Day 2 emblem tomorrow.

StrmCentry

Just wanted to say that too.

visi0nz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#465 visi0nz
Member since 2002 • 143 Posts

I have the Nintendo stream going but it's not giving me the emblem???

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#466 topsemag55
Member since 2007 • 19063 Posts

[QUOTE="TwighlightBlade"][QUOTE="canand"]

Mother_Holle

Same. Day 3 emblem rewarded even though it's currently only Day 2. *shrugs* Maybe we'll get Day 2 tomorrow and just consider it rounded out? ;)

Same here. I was surprised to see that happen.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#467 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

Why did I get the Day 3 emblem for E3 instead of the Day 2 one?

EDIT: I guess this is happening to everybody. lol :?

visi0nz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#469 visi0nz
Member since 2002 • 143 Posts

I also notice other emblems of mine are missing this morining, what is going on? I'm watching the Nintendo live stream. I've tried logging in and out, a different browser, and even a different PC. It still won't give me the Nintendo emblem.

visi0nz
Ok talk about last minute, mine finally showed up. Not sure if the system is lagging or something but it was like an hour delay!
topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#470 topsemag55

I also notice other emblems of mine are missing this morining, what is going on? I'm watching the Nintendo live stream. I've tried logging in and out, a different browser, and even a different PC. It still won't give me the Nintendo emblem.

visi0nz

That's odd. I got the emblem immediately after the video started.

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#471 The-Apostle

[QUOTE="visi0nz"]

topsemag55

Same here
Zexell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#472 Zexell
Member since 2008 • 41 Posts

[QUOTE="canand"]

TwighlightBlade

I'm in the same situation, probably tomorrow we will get day 2 one

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#473 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
Everyone has received the day 3 emblem instead of the day 2 one to my knowledge - the automatic handout has worked fine, just given the wrong emblem it seems; it's quite possible we'll get day 2 during day 3 and that it was just a mix up. I'm pretty sure staff know by now, so I wouldn't worry about it.
vix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#474 vix
Member since 2003 • 2803 Posts
Just wanted to chime in and say I got day 3 as well.
DarthLod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475 DarthLod
Member since 2012 • 177 Posts
I got Day 3 instead of Day 2. (just a few min ago)
thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#476 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts

As others before me, I also received the Day 3 emblem which is strange as today is Tuesday (Day 2) and Day 3 would be tomorrow (Wednesday).

EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#477 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts

I got Day 3 instead of Day 2. (just a few min ago)DarthLod

Me too

EternalDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#478 EternalDove
Member since 2003 • 302 Posts

I got the same.

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#479 Azaru32
Member since 2010 • 6234 Posts
I can't receive the Sony emblem. Got all the rest except that one. Also i got what everyone else got, day 3 instead of day 2...
Autony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#481 Autony
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

I've watched the Microsoft Conference and the Sony Conference yesterday, and I was not rewareded with theE3 2012 Microsoft Conference Attendee and E3 2012 Sony Conference Attendee. I waited a day to see what was up and still nothing.

thom_maytees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#482 thom_maytees
Member since 2010 • 3668 Posts

Thank you GameSpot for changing the Literature Enthusiast emblem to the correct one (Day 2). We have the correct emblem.

PumpkinBoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#483 PumpkinBoogie
Member since 2006 • 3375 Posts

[QUOTE="visi0nz"]

topsemag55

Well some of mines I got immediately, but some still haven't appeared yet. I watched EA's conference twice yesterday yet still haven't gotten the emblem for while I didn't even get through the entire viewing of Ubi's before I instantly gotten the emblem. Strange....:(
Avatar image for DrJekyll8MrHyde
DrJekyll8MrHyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#484 DrJekyll8MrHyde
Member since 2007 • 42 Posts

I'm missing the E3 2012 Microsoft Conference Attendee and E3 2012 EA Conference Attendee after watching them all yesterday. E3 has become such a tradition for me at GameSpot I thought I'd mention it. Also day 2 Literature Enthusiast has the right text but wrong emblem. Cheers.

topsemag55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#485 topsemag55

Well some of mines I got immediately, but some still haven't appeared yet. I watched EA's conference twice yesterday yet still haven't gotten the emblem for while I didn't even get through the entire viewing of Ubi's before I instantly gotten the emblem. Strange....:(PumpkinBoogie

I see what you mean now, as I didn't get Ubisoft or Sony.

PumpkinBoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486 PumpkinBoogie

I've watched the Microsoft Conference and the Sony Conference yesterday, and I was not rewareded with theE3 2012 Microsoft Conference Attendee and E3 2012 Sony Conference Attendee. I waited a day to see what was up and still nothing.

Autony
Glad to know I'm the only one missing conference emblems.
Avatar image for poochythegenius
poochythegenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#487 poochythegenius
Member since 2008 • 824 Posts
I have watched the Sony conference, the Microsoft conference, and now the Nintendo conference. I only got the emblem for the Sony conference. What gives?
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#488 The-Apostle

Also day 2 Literature Enthusiast has the right text but wrong emblem. Cheers.

DrJekyll8MrHyde
Yes, right day wrong emblem. :?
kkee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489 kkee
Member since 2003 • 1729 Posts

The conference emblems are proving to be a problem. I'm still waiting for the Ubisoft and Sony ones.

dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#490 dalger21
Trying to figure out how people are having issues with the conference emblems...they popped up for me within seconds of the conference starting. Perhaps it was browser related? I'm running firefox without any issues.
Avatar image for TwighlightBlade
TwighlightBlade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#491 TwighlightBlade
Member since 2012 • 872 Posts

Just got day 2 in place of three so it all balanced out.

I've got all I should have now (I think.)

PumpkinBoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#492 PumpkinBoogie

The conference emblems are proving to be a problem. I'm still waiting for the Ubisoft and Sony ones.

kkee
Yeah, they truly are. I've watched EA's twice on day 1 and still haven't gotten it yet; watched MS's yesterday and still haven't gotten it yet, either. But the moment I hit the E3 page and then check my emblems I instantly managed to get the Day 3 Lit emblem...go figure. :|
dalger21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#493 dalger21
I think people believe that you can watch the conferences at any time and still get the emblem. I haven't seen anything that states that. It's always been in order to get the conference emblems at E3, you had to watch them LIVE. I'm not sure why people think that otherwise. It's always been the case ever since GS has done these things. Always.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#494 The-Apostle
Just got the day 2 emblem. The text says day 3 while the day 3 emblem still says it's day 2. :? At least they balanced out...
Mother_Holle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#495 Mother_Holle
Member since 2004 • 114 Posts

Got the Day 2 emblem today even though the picture says "Day 3". Also, in looking at my emblems i noticed i'm missing Sony's and Microsoft's conference emblems and it's definitely been more than a day since. Weird to be missing emblems like that. Mix-ups i get, but what kind of script (awarding emblems) does it's job only half the time? :? Strange.

Edit 6.7.12 (6:30pm EDT):

Copied from my poast here:

I read the first three posts of this thread and i don't believe this is a watching live versus watching non-live issue; and it hase been more than 24 and 72 hours since the emblems should've been awarded to me.

I have the emblem for Ubisoft, which i didn't watch live.
I have the emblem for Nintendo, which i watched live.
I do not have the emblem for Microsoft, which i didn't watch live.
I do not have the emblem for Sony, which i watched live.
I do have the Day 1 thru Day 4 Literature Enthusiast emblems because i have logged on each day to view videos both live and non-live, read articles, visit game-spaces, etc.
I also have the "E3 2012 Connoisseur of the Arts" and the "E3 2012 Safari Documentarian" emblems for their varied achievements.

I've essentially been haunting gamespot's E3 coverage for the last four days. razz.gif I don't know what proof i can offer other than what an admin/dev could find out by looking at my user activity logs, if GS tracks activity. I didn't take screenshots or anything and i haven't been posing with my computer for time-stamped photos. Would affidavits from my family and friends who've watched different bit of E3 coverage work? I mean, we've had my laptop using our tele as a monitor all through E3 thus far.

Technical specs:
Sony VAIO, Windows 7, FireFox (updated), all drivers/software are/is updated and the OS is fully updated, Microsoft Security Essentials constantly running, and my computer is set to completely eliminate cookies, temp files, and LSOs every day.

Any help you can give would be great. Thank you.

kkee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#496 kkee
Member since 2003 • 1729 Posts

I think people believe that you can watch the conferences at any time and still get the emblem. I haven't seen anything that states that. It's always been in order to get the conference emblems at E3, you had to watch them LIVE. I'm not sure why people think that otherwise. It's always been the case ever since GS has done these things. Always. dalger21

You could watch the conference at any time last year.....

Avatar image for poochythegenius
poochythegenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#497 poochythegenius
Member since 2008 • 824 Posts

[QUOTE="dalger21"]I think people believe that you can watch the conferences at any time and still get the emblem. I haven't seen anything that states that. It's always been in order to get the conference emblems at E3, you had to watch them LIVE. I'm not sure why people think that otherwise. It's always been the case ever since GS has done these things. Always. kkee

To add to this, I got the Sony conference emblem and the live cam tour emblem but didn't watch either live, but I set up my computer to stream the Nintendo conference live and didn't get it at all.
duotrouble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#498 duotrouble
Member since 2007 • 799 Posts
[QUOTE="kkee"]

[QUOTE="dalger21"]I think people believe that you can watch the conferences at any time and still get the emblem. I haven't seen anything that states that. It's always been in order to get the conference emblems at E3, you had to watch them LIVE. I'm not sure why people think that otherwise. It's always been the case ever since GS has done these things. Always. poochythegenius

To add to this, I got the Sony conference emblem and the live cam tour emblem but didn't watch either live, but I set up my computer to stream the Nintendo conference live and didn't get it at all.

Adding even more to this, I streamed Microsoft shortly after the conference ended and got the emblem. I saw Nintendo live and got the emblem. I watched Sony streamed yesterday and didn't get anything for it. I watched it again today in full again in case there was a hiccup and didn't get anything. So I've been confused if you have to see it live or not because last year you didn't and some of the emblems I received I didn't see them live. I thought it was just during E3. I miss not having a Sony emblem since my loyalities lie with PS3.
gbrading

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#499 gbrading
Member since 2005 • 8085 Posts

I will fully admit I haven't watched any of the Press Conferences live: Just wondering if I can still get the emblems from watching the repeats (it says during E3 on the emblem description and it still is during E3). Watched all of them streamed this morning but no dice at the moment. :)

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#500 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
I tried watching the press conference replays on one of my alts and didn't get anything but the emblem for day 3. I had noticed while using this account that I was accumulating several e3-2012_emblem_... cookies as I watched each event (1 cookie each event, I think), but watching replays after clearing cookies brought no new cookies. My feeling is that watching replays now is not awarding emblems at all, but I have no idea if that's the intended behavior or not.