me not getting any notifications

#1 Edited by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

No.none.literally none. y u do dis 2 me?

#2 Posted by Gamerno6666 (1619 posts) -

Same here. GS fix your scripts again.

#3 Posted by scottpsfan14 (5588 posts) -

Same here. This is the third time it's happened!

#4 Posted by Behardy24 (4654 posts) -

It happen to me for a little while, but now it is fixed at least here on my end.

#5 Edited by harry_james_pot (10943 posts) -

Seems to be fixed now.

#6 Posted by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

Happening again.

#7 Posted by EasyComeEasyGo (585 posts) -

I'm having problem also. For some reason, I'm not getting any notifications that is until I scroll into my username across the Notification symbol. My best suggestion is that you will need to scroll into the Notification symbol to see if you receive a message when someone quotes you into a chine-quote. That's my best suggestion. GS has other issues, my new Avatar is not showing up in the article news when I comment and my old Avatar is still showing.

#8 Edited by geniobastardo (1294 posts) -

@EasyComeEasyGo: Right now Im on a mobile phone so Im not getting any notifications at all.

That avatar problem is pissing me off. I love my new avatar dammit. I want to see it everywhere!

#9 Edited by MirkoS77 (7629 posts) -

Same.

#10 Posted by Behardy24 (4654 posts) -

@geniobastardo said:

Happening again.

Same here.

#11 Edited by Behardy24 (4654 posts) -

@EasyComeEasyGo said:

I'm having problem also. For some reason, I'm not getting any notifications that is until I scroll into my username across the Notification symbol. My best suggestion is that you will need to scroll into the Notification symbol to see if you receive a message when someone quotes you into a chine-quote. That's my best suggestion. GS has other issues, my new Avatar is not showing up in the article news when I comment and my old Avatar is still showing.

I too, have seen the issue of my new avatar not showing up when commenting on news articles.

#12 Posted by YearoftheSnake5 (7498 posts) -

@scottpsfan14 said:

Same here. This is the third time it's happened!

Yep, same.

#13 Posted by Athasin (6 posts) -

Same here

#14 Edited by top_lel (562 posts) -

It's on again.

#15 Posted by MirkoS77 (7629 posts) -

Once again.

#16 Posted by thehig1 (2313 posts) -

Same for me to, this is by far the most annoying thing with this site, I hate it more than Trolls

#17 Posted by Behardy24 (4654 posts) -

I haven't been getting any notifications for the past couple of days :(

#18 Posted by The_Last_Ride (72480 posts) -

And they're gone again

#19 Posted by thehig1 (2313 posts) -

This site sucks without notifications