Lostrib and harassment

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cranlerrrrr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By cranlerrrrr
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

I know I'm not allow to post here blah blah blah because bandodge even though it was 1 strike and ban but thats not why im here. more far important things to discuss..

I'm here because lostrib keeps on harassing fellow user and my friend timster20. He keeps going after timmy in every thread saying i'm him and constantly makes fun of him.

And worse, he post private messages not to be seen by human eyes. which honestly should be bannable offense.

proof -

How is this not against rules?

Closing statement - im not here to get myself unbanned. just here to get my clanmate justice he deserves and to stop the harassment once and for all by user lostrib. you see i take my banning like a man as unjust as it was and only created this for justice. now do what you want to me, ban me, blah blah, but also ban lostrib.

Thats it.

Also if this thread gets deleted or whatever without answering my question properly then ill sue for being an accomplice in bullying.

now that is all

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

PC and MAC are the same platform

Kuromino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 9

#3 Kuromino  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 1602 Posts

You have been banned from these forums, so if Timster20 has a problem with another user, he needs to send a message here himself.