This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by XNEXUS666X (10 posts) -

To login I get directed to another page then after login it goes back to the home page even if I was viewing another page/article etc. This is quite annoying & inconvenient considering other sites have a popup window for this, which keeps you on the page you're already viewing. It has on many occasion made me not bother since I'm usually posting in between work, and I know you want the hits.

#2 Edited by leon2365 (13053 posts) -

I think it depends from where you login. whenever I login, I always stay on the page I was on afterwards, and a drop down menu always appears for login as well. though if you click on login before you enter your info, it will take to another page that once you log in form there, will in fact take you to the home page every time. now if the drop down menu does not appear for you in the first place, then that's another story. try hovering over the login area for a couple of seconds.

@XNEXUS666X said:

To login I get directed to another page then after login it goes back to the home page even if I was viewing another page/article etc. This is quite annoying & inconvenient considering other sites have a popup window for this, which keeps you on the page you're already viewing. It has on many occasion made me not bother since I'm usually posting in between work, and I know you want the hits.