This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by mrmusicman247 (17572 posts) -

i think i've asked this question about 3 or 4 times already with no answer.

is there any way to go to the last READ post of a topic? not the last post.

#2 Posted by PumpkinBoogie (3366 posts) -

Hell, at you get to go to the LAST one. Every time I try to go to the 'last read' post, it never seems to get me nowhere freakin' near it.....<_<

But I would like to honestly know if there's a definitive way to do this, too; because it's driving me crazy.

#3 Posted by mrmusicman247 (17572 posts) -

bump

#4 Posted by JP_ (12814 posts) -

@mrmusicman247: Hi there

Very Sorry to not have responded soon

There actually is a way!. When a Thread has Multiple pages a small >> appears at the end of the Thread name after the page numbers. Click that and it should take you to the last page to the last post

Juniorpower
Community Volunteer

#5 Posted by The-Apostle (12143 posts) -

@mrmusicman247: Hi there

Very Sorry to not have responded soon

There actually is a way!. When a Thread has Multiple pages a small >> appears at the end of the Thread name after the page numbers. Click that and it should take you to the last page to the last post

Juniorpower

Community Volunteer

He's actually asking if it's possible to go to the first unread post/last read post. As of now, it's not possible.

#6 Edited by Master_Live (13994 posts) -

^^^^^^^^ That is the last post overall or the last post each unique user read?

#7 Posted by The-Apostle (12143 posts) -

^^^^^^^^ That is the last post overall or the last post each unique user read?

Right now, we can only read the last overall post. Whoever thought that was a good idea.................... *trails off*

#8 Posted by RobotOpBuddy (64990 posts) -

Yeah, currently the arrows jump to the last post in the thread, provided the thread post counter hasn't bugged on the forum listing. As for last unread - the forums don't currently generate appropriate links for that, but it's something that loads of us want and is more than likely going to implemented in the end - just a matter of when.