It's been a couple of weeks since the last technical issues report but a variety of items have been fixed since then; like missing official game files, patches, demos, and profile images. Instead of spending time on the past though, we'll focus on what we know and what we're targeting.
Items you should know about.
- Soapbox feature content that got transformed to Awesome Blogs has a couple of issues. The module appearance on the front page of gamespot and profile page had some formatting issues, which we fixed last week. However, there is a technical issue that will cause newer blogs not to display, we'll be investigating that problem this week.
- Rebuilding GameSpot: We are still in the process of rebuilding the site so please read this response provided by our lead GameSpot Developer.
- Oops errors should be more about the past. Why? Because Simon says so, no, his name really is Simon and he did respond with a graph sharing that things are getting much better. UPDATE: We've changed some stuff in the back end today and there's a new reporting topic if you happen to encounter the issue.
- Wishlist (aka customizable game lists) was a temporary feature for the wishlist holiday guide and before it goes away, be sure to grab any games you want to follow. I believe you have a week or so left to do this.
- Disabling Image Uploads Reminder: We disabled this access as we build a better image tool in 2013.
- User reviews no longer have paragraph breaks(UPDATE: resolved)
- Newsletters Repeating (UPDATE: resolved)
- Fuse Feed (game updates) not updating (tempory bandaid, check the old myfeed updates)
- Users cannot get to union boards - reopened case based on reports here.
Other items we know about but require a little more time and/or investigation.
- Cannot change settings unless its the Fuse settings: A staff member is still working on determing what will be done with this issue.
- In-Game Achievements Not Displaying Recent Activity - Playfire contacted about this issue, we're waiting for a response.
- Malware concerns due to users having an external image hosting.
- Old Avatars not appearing in comments. We havent heard any reports about this lately so if you still see the problem let us know.