Known Bug - Cannot follow games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Venom_Raptor (6958 posts) -

Just noticed recently that when I click on the 'plus' button on the game page to add games to either my following, wish list, collection or now playing it doesn't work. It says that I have added it to my collection, but as soon as I refresh the page it has no effect no matter how many times I try. Thanks.

#2 Posted by RookTakesPawn (2 posts) -

Yep, I'm having the same issue.

#3 Posted by jstew9 (1 posts) -

Same issue here, cannot add games to my collection.

Clicking + pops up the collection window, and says the game has been added, but when I got to my collection list the game has not been added (and the total number of games in the collection has not increased).

Thanks

#4 Posted by dacopper (18 posts) -
Same here. It says the game has already been added to my collection but it doesn't show up there. Can't copy games to the now playing list. Although, deleting games from any list works just fine.
#5 Posted by linmukai (600 posts) -

Add me to the list, same exact issue.

Hope it gets fixed soon. I just got some new games from the Steam Autumn sale and I want to add them!

#6 Posted by SoundMixer (2 posts) -

Same issue, I can remove games from my collection list ... but I cannot add to my collection or move from my wish list to my collection (game is simply removed from wish list and not added to my collection). It looks like it works, but when I go over to my collection list ... the game in question is not there.

I think Gamespot is trying to tell me something: that I really shouldn't be allowed to purchase any more games :lol:

#7 Posted by irwinnerzxc (34 posts) -

Having this issue as well

#8 Posted by Dzjaansis (27689 posts) -
Same problem over here as well
#9 Posted by hart704 (3004 posts) -
Added 6 to Now Playing. 0 appear. Before the additions I removed 2 from Now Playing. That did work.
#10 Posted by Uffpy (23 posts) -
Same issue, can't add games to any list.
#11 Posted by linmukai (600 posts) -

Do the good folks from GS ever post in response to threads here? It would be nice to know that they are aware of this issue and are working to correct it.

#12 Posted by RebelMac (190 posts) -
Same problem as you guys. Gamespot please answer.
#13 Posted by CrimsonBrute (23258 posts) -

Do the good folks from GS ever post in response to threads here? It would be nice to know that they are aware of this issue and are working to correct it.

linmukai

I've sent the tech people an email about this and they are currently looking into it.

#14 Posted by JodyR (16412 posts) -

I've let the appropriate staff know about the problem, and thanks F22!

#15 Posted by linmukai (600 posts) -

Thanks very much. I get anxious when Gamespot is not working right. ;-)

#16 Posted by RookTakesPawn (2 posts) -

I was just now able to add a game to a wishlist and then move it to my now playing. Seems like the bug has been fixed, thanks!

#17 Posted by Dzjaansis (27689 posts) -
Yep, problem seems resolved over here as well
#18 Posted by Big_Evil666 (13817 posts) -
can't move games from wishlist to my collection. issue is still unresloved!!!!
#19 Posted by JodyR (16412 posts) -

I'm able to follow games now and I haven't had any problems moving or deleting games from the different lists.