This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ryder004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ryder004
Member since 2007 • 4371 Posts

i cant change none of my info, i just made this account yesterday and when i go to prefs it gives me a wong street adress(not the one i put in) a wrong zip code and when i got to change them and i hit accept or apply then i close the screen then i click on prefs again and nothing changes even after i hit apply and it also displays my city wrong, all it lets me do is pick my avatar, so i created a new account with a new email but after it was made and i hit prefs the exact same thing happened- the same adress came up the same zip code and the same city as last time and i didnt put any of those things in, but this time it shows my old account email adress on this account...............can some1 help me?

oh and if an admin can delete the account:redarmy24 that would be gret because sometimes when i click xbox 360 it will say im logged on as redarmy24(my old profile) but when i click anything else im back to this proifle...

Obi-Wan678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

#2 Obi-Wan678
Member since 2006 • 12892 Posts

Wrong board try Tech-Support.

Edit - Seems like you already made a thread about it over there, well I guess you'll just have to wait. Regardless this isn't the right board.