Is it possible to raise the forum access limit to level 5?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheSystemLord1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 TheSystemLord1
Member since 2006 • 7786 Posts
Is this a possibility? Recently, there have been quite a few posters in the PS3 and System Wars forums, (reset7machines being the original) that I strongly believe are the same person because of the hundreds of posts in mere hours, most of which bashing the 360, and saying GS is biased because the PS3 isn't the machine of the century. Mskrft007 looks to be the newest in this line of posters with such awsome quotes as...

Motorstorm will get its fair share of AAA ratings. Gamespot because of bed buddy Microsoft , might underscore it.

Why can't we make the forum access level 5? It would just be great...just great...to never hear these kinds of things again.

For a 2nd example of this person's work...look no farther than my sig.

xMidnax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 xMidnax
Member since 2006 • 202 Posts
No. That's too much like GameFAQs. None of us proud GameSpot users want to live with the same ugly forum restrictions as them, right? Really, the "free forum" thing here rocks...
_Sam_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 _Sam_
Member since 2003 • 31483 Posts
it's just as likely for that to happen with a level 5 user (level 5 isn't hard to get to)
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
it's just as likely for that to happen with a level 5 user (level 5 isn't hard to get to)_Sam_

No it doesn't take a lot of time but it does take more effort than just signing on one day. I don't think the level should be raised to be able to post in forums but i can the TC point.
RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#5 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts
it's just as likely for that to happen with a level 5 user (level 5 isn't hard to get to)_Sam_
yer that's true..and tbh if someone wants to do that then they'll probably have several accounts and have little trouble getting them to that lvl anyway...there's little points in adding a limit as it won't really help that much, and it'll also prevent some good posters from posting temporarily
rymich13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rymich13
Member since 2006 • 403 Posts

well level 5 does seem good but how about level 6 instead

coruscant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 coruscant
Member since 2005 • 3406 Posts
I think restricting the forums is a stupid and silly idea.
Darkside5675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#8 Darkside5675
Member since 2007 • 1041 Posts
I think restricting the forums is a stupid and silly idea.coruscant
Agreed. People who join wanna be able to get into everything right away and not have to come on and rate/review games just so they can get on the forum.