Is GameSpot now hosting ALL our gifs & pics?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ne-Plus-Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Ne-Plus-Ultra
Member since 2012 • 281 Posts

I really haven't been posting much since the new site, but today I noticed that when I post a gif it's now being hosted here at GameSpot. With that discovery it made me wonder what the limits are, how big can the files be, and how many in the terms of Mb/Gb can you upload? Also once you upload an image how do you delete it?

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I searched and couldn't find anything.

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

so far, it looks like every image is in fact hosted here, and there is no way to delete an image for now.

Ne-Plus-Ultra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Ne-Plus-Ultra
Member since 2012 • 281 Posts

@leon2365: I don't have any answers to my questions yet except I did find out how to delete an image, if you go to your images you'll see a button that says "Edit tags" if you press this an overlay will appear on all your images saying "Click to edit" from there all you have to do is click on the image you want to delete then click the button that says "Remove" then you will get a pop up confirming you want to delete it, and that's it image deleted.

chrisrooR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By chrisrooR
Member since 2007 • 9027 Posts

Yes, they are. It sucks.

CrimsonBrute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 CrimsonBrute  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 25603 Posts

You can drag and drop images into posts though there is no way to edit their size when inserted like that.

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

@Ne-Plus-Ultra: good on you for taking the initiative and finding a way to delete images. you should spread that information around. im sure many people will want to know.