I'm not getting emails telling me that someone has responded to my comments

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by emperiox (735 posts) -

As the titles says, I'm not recieving emails saying that people have liked my comments or replied to me. All of the boxes are checked on Fuse, I made sure. This is a really annoying site bug as the point of commenting on articles is to discuss them.

Also, my email doesn't have any GS replies going to my junk folder, so you can rule that out.

#2 Posted by super600 (31038 posts) -

Is GS allowed to send things to your email and I suggest you check your fuse settings again.

Recommended fuse settings

Untitled-2_zps2a055e46.png

Untitled5_zps23788575.png

#3 Posted by emperiox (735 posts) -

Bro, I seriously can't see the pictures. It's just a box with a small box in the upper left. That's the other bug I'm experiencing where I can't see pictures. And yes, I double checked and triple checked the fuse settings. All of the boxes are ticked to "immediately".

#4 Posted by super600 (31038 posts) -

Bro, I seriously can't see the pictures. It's just a box with a small box in the upper left. That's the other bug I'm experiencing where I can't see pictures. And yes, I double checked and triple checked the fuse settings. All of the boxes are ticked to "immediately".

emperiox

Re-add your email to your fuse account and make sure you're not blocking GS on your email account. I notice that picture problem to sometimes.