I can't look at player reviews for anything..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Syndicalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Syndicalist
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

What is up with the website? I've tried using Chrome AND Firefox, yet either way I cannot read full player reviews. Clicking on them just sends me back to the review overview section.

Can we get this fixed?

intirawolf359

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2 intirawolf359
Member since 2003 • 671 Posts

@Syndicalist: Not just player reviews my friend. I have done enough griping about the game collections/settings etc. Now I come to My Own review of a game to show someone. You say you find it impossible to read others reviews ?? Add to that the fact I can't read my own review !! Forget the little adds on the page for the site saying "write a review" who the hell would want to when you can't even get at it ?? How long have you guys been on the new system/set-up here ?? I have yet to see anything fixed. Good thing I had backloggery to fall back on for my collection cause here it is turned to crap.

Try it. As stated by Syndicalist - you click wherever the hell you want, on your page, any part of the review, even if you can find it among the numerous pages of listings, they all take you to the first cover page of reviews for that title.

Been how long guys ?? Cheers, way to go. Longest time leaving your patrons dealing with bullshit. < yeah, penalize away.

DerekLoffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#3 DerekLoffin
Member since 2002 • 9095 Posts

Yeah, been broken for me for over a week. Can't read my own reviews. Can't read anyone else's either. All the links I click just bounce me to the default user review page for the game which is useless. Using firefox if that makes any difference.

Zjarcal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 333

#5 Zjarcal
Member since 2013 • 510 Posts

This also happened about two months ago, took them about a week to get it working again.

Syndicalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6  Edited By Syndicalist
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

It started working again the other day. Now it's broken again.