How do you post images?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

Okay, I must of missed the memo here or something, because I still don't fully understand how to post images here in the forums.

I've been dragging and dropping images into my posts through Chrome, but that's too much of a hassle. Do BB Codes work yet? I remember them not working the last time I tried. Do you have to use the "insert image" option? I'd rather not use that, as it's even more of a hassle than the drag and drop solution. Also it uploads those images to your personal gallery, which I don't want, as there's no way to delete images in your gallery for some reason.

I'm sorry if this has been answered before, but I don't feel like getting lost navigating these new forums right now for an answer, as it's only gonna frustrate me more.

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Trail_Mix (2021 posts) -

sooo no one knows...?

#3 Edited by Smashbrossive50 (2878 posts) -

below is where the magic happens,every post box is equipped with this

#4 Edited by tempura13 (411 posts) -

Also it uploads those images to your personal gallery, which I don't want, as there's no way to delete images in your gallery for some reason.

Wait, it does that? That's just... silly.

You can now delete images with the edit button (still stays on your feed though). As for BBCodes, I don't really use it, but I'd like to hear this one too.

#5 Posted by Smashbrossive50 (2878 posts) -

forgot to mention that this will pop-up(mobile-tested and it's not supported)