This topic is locked from further discussion.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

With the recent layoffs, content cutting, general lack of functionality and the attitude among the present staff that amounts to "we don't give a ****", why doesn't CBS just get rid of GameSpot entirely and pour all their efforts into Giant Bomb?

After all, do they really need two journals on gaming? I know which one I'd pick right now...

RDx_XacT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 RDx_XacT
Member since 2014 • 42 Posts

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

With the recent layoffs, content cutting, general lack of functionality and the attitude among the present staff that amounts to "we don't give a ****", why doesn't CBS just get rid of GameSpot entirely and pour all their efforts into Giant Bomb?

After all, do they really need two journals on gaming? I know which one I'd pick right now...

Yeah definitely agree on that. The site functionality is too bad. Can't edit reviews, or write new ones. Internal 500 something error keeps popping up every now & then.

gearratio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3 gearratio
Member since 2006 • 26 Posts

The gamespot site staff don't give a crap about anything. I KIND OF feel bad for the mods that have to relay all support inquiries to the staff that handles it. I don't know if they're being paid or not; either way, they should get off their lazy asses and at least be transparent. What reason are they holding the position of site staff if they don't bother resolving most issues?