This topic is locked from further discussion.

jobo030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jobo030
Member since 2008 • 713 Posts

Is there anyone who can point me to a page that describes how to use the stacks system. So far I am finding the system frustrating and confusing.

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2  Edited By leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

stacks are currently riddled with bugs, so anything you might read has the possibility of not working.

dz99ls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 6

#3 dz99ls
Member since 2004 • 429 Posts

The whole stacks thing is complete trash, they need to just go back to "my collection" that at least worked properly

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 leon2365

the stacks are fine. they just need to fix them is all.

anarayan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

User Lists: 8

#5 anarayan
Member since 2004 • 351 Posts

@leon2365 said:

And exactly when is this fix supposed to be applied? I've been waiting for it for a while now. It's been what, 2 months already?

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 leon2365

@anarayan said:

@leon2365 said:

And exactly when is this fix supposed to be applied? I've been waiting for it for a while now. It's been what, 2 months already?

who knows. all we can do is wait patiently.

EvanescentCrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -3

#7  Edited By EvanescentCrow
Member since 2012 • 69 Posts

@anarayan said:

@leon2365 said:

+1 on the "stacks are fine" comment. I like them too, just waiting for the bugs to be fixed so we can use them properly.

The question of "when" has to be taken with a grain of salt because this is not the only issue GameSpot is working on, and there's only so much a handful of human beings can do in a day. The launch of two new consoles in the past few weeks, which needed constant coverage, didn't help with free time for this, I believe.

anarayan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -12

User Lists: 8

#8 anarayan
Member since 2004 • 351 Posts

@EvanescentCrow said:

@anarayan said:

@leon2365 said:

+1 on the "stacks are fine" comment. I like them too, just waiting for the bugs to be fixed so we can use them properly.

The question of "when" has to be taken with a grain of salt because this is not the only issue GameSpot is working on, and there's only so much a handful of human beings can do in a day. The launch of two new consoles in the past few weeks, which needed constant coverage, didn't help with free time for this, I believe.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Whoever came up with the idea of updating a major site when there are two consoles launching in the near future. That's silliness.

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 leon2365

@EvanescentCrow said:

@anarayan said:

@leon2365 said:

good to see there are still some reasonable users out there.