Gamespot website ruined

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Edragonxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Edragonxx
Member since 2007 • 94 Posts

Whoever was behind this new website, sorry that I am very straightforward, but he is idiot! I guess many users left gamespot and trying to find new website to get information. I am one of them.

Gamespot was previously for me NUMBER 1 website to get all information what I needed. Game news and most impirtant NEW GAMES release dates and info about them. it was nice and easy to click NEXT WEEK button and look next week games, or 2-3 months ahead. And there was all info what I needed, PEGi ratings, developers publishers, platforms, EVERYTHING what someone need. New website does not have anything at all - NICE JOB guys, you ruined your website and you are losing customers because of that.

And I noticed one funny thing more. They even does not want a FREE ad. Did you guys noticed that you cannot post any gamestop news on facebook anymore? When you post link, this new website does not give any info for facebook. Nice job guys!

If I will be owner I will fire this boss immediately who was behind new website! Good joob guys! Continue same way and you probably does not have in future any users at all! :)

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#2 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@Edragonxx said:

Whoever was behind this new website, sorry that I am very straightforward, but he is idiot! I guess many users left gamespot and trying to find new website to get information. I am one of them.

Gamespot was previously for me NUMBER 1 website to get all information what I needed. Game news and most impirtant NEW GAMES release dates and info about them. it was nice and easy to click NEXT WEEK button and look next week games, or 2-3 months ahead. And there was all info what I needed, PEGi ratings, developers publishers, platforms, EVERYTHING what someone need. New website does not have anything at all - NICE JOB guys, you ruined your website and you are losing customers because of that.

And I noticed one funny thing more. They even does not want a FREE ad. Did you guys noticed that you cannot post any gamestop news on facebook anymore? When you post link, this new website does not give any info for facebook. Nice job guys!

If I will be owner I will fire this boss immediately who was behind new website! Good joob guys! Continue same way and you probably does not have in future any users at all! :)

don't think that is going to happen. They will run with this stuff, even though it's a copy paste from Giantbomb

andruxandd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#3  Edited By andruxandd
Member since 2005 • 145 Posts

i agree with you...gametrailers or metacritic is new sites of games for me, now i'm moving my reviews there, one by one...this is not GS :(

leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts

unfortunately, this is progress. people may not like it, but others will come. those that like this design, and the people leaving will most likely be forgotten.

WWE6427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By WWE6427
Member since 2012 • 259 Posts

The new gamespot is shit.