Gamespot Forums mobile site or inclusion in current gamespot app?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3112 posts) -

Guys, is there any word on a Forum app for iOS/Android or at least a mobile website. I'm using my iPhone 5 and can't even log into the forums anymore. When I click sign it, it doesn't do anything likes its a dead link. Please lol, if you could make the forums mobile friendly it would be 100% better

#2 Posted by V3rciS (2215 posts) -

Yes a mobile forum version would be great to have.

#3 Posted by BPoole96 (22803 posts) -

You can't log in because it's getting a redirect loop. Happens all the time to me and it's quite annoying. I hope a mobile friendly version of the forums comes about since I pretty much only use this site for the forums.

#4 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3112 posts) -

You can't log in because it's getting a redirect loop. Happens all the time to me and it's quite annoying. I hope a mobile friendly version of the forums comes about since I pretty much only use this site for the forums.

BPoole96

click this link in your phone and then login. Then you can hit forums and ur good to go. 

#5 Posted by verbtex (8549 posts) -

I honestly just go to the full version of the site, by clicking on the full version on the bottom of the mobile site and then log in. It usually doesn't have any issues at that point.

#6 Posted by verbtex (8549 posts) -

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

WadeFan

click this link in your phone and then login. Then you can hit forums and ur good to go. 

How did you get a link to someone else's mod history?

#7 Posted by AppleFan1991 (3112 posts) -

[QUOTE="WadeFan"]

[QUOTE="BPoole96"]

verbtex

How did you get a link to someone else's mod history?

Not sure, but all normal users can see is "You cannot access this moderation item"