This topic is locked from further discussion.

Rubysax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Rubysax
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

On the old site it was easy to see what games will be released for every week. That was much better than the new site now.
Will this feature come back?

Also not every game has a picture what makes the overview ugly.

Humanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Humanji
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

Yeah I can't understand why the new releases page was removed. It doesn't make sense not to have it.

hape09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 hape09
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

That was the main feature I used aswell.

I am not using this site for reviews and the community, but simply to find games to play. Can't use it for that anymore since I can't even figure out how to order released games in any useful way.

Obviously gamespot is trying to be a "news site" of some kind, what I want is a database with a comment section. I suppose I will have to go somewhere else then?

SirusCoven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

#4 SirusCoven
Member since 2004 • 514 Posts

The New Releases page was the single most used feature on this website for me. It looks like it was replaced with the New Games section, when you go there it even lists out the current week (NEW RELEASES FOROCT 13, 2013 - OCT 19, 2013) but the results don't seem to be accurate (there's games dating back to 1999 listed). If you look at the bottom of the page there's even "last" and "next" week buttons. So I'm hoping this is a sign that the feature is still gonna be available it's just broken at the moment. Please Gamespot, fix this!

Humanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Humanji
Member since 2013 • 29 Posts

@SirusCoven: Yeah, I stumbled upon that by using Google. Couldn't find a link to it from the Gamespot homepage. They really should have tested this site for longer than they did. So many obvious problems.