Followed games have disappeared from my profile :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

N1njaSol1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 N1njaSol1d
Member since 2010 • 146 Posts

But I can still see about 10-15 of them when I mouse over my name to the top right. Is there anyway to fix this?

I use gamespot to keep up with the latest titles, this is a little more than frustrating to have my entire followed collection basically gone.

JodyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 JodyR
Member since 2005 • 16454 Posts

I checked your followed games and it says you have 61 followed games and it appears to have all of them showing up.

best_Alchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 best_Alchemist
Member since 2009 • 68 Posts

But I can still see about 10-15 of them when I mouse over my name to the top right. Is there anyway to fix this?

I use gamespot to keep up with the latest titles, this is a little more than frustrating to have my entire followed collection basically gone.

N1njaSol1d
The site developers changed the "Games I'm Following:" hover at the top right of the main pages to only display a maximum of 15 titles. If you want access to the rest, you have to click "see all (#)" at the bottom of the list in order to see your entire collection of followed games. It's been cited that this change was made to save on website performance, considering that the entire list had to be loaded every time a user navigated the website or refreshed a page.