If you come across any display bugs, please post them here. (Include your browser version, and OS)
- While using the dark theme, the search bar is now dark grey instead of white.
- New font for forum posts and threads.
- A delete button is added to profile wall posts. You can delete posts on your wall by hovering over the post and clicking the trash bin icon in the top right corner.
- Quotes / Quote chains got a different look. The dark bar at the top of each quote is gone.
- The navigation header at the top is redesigned. ( Before | After )
- The avatar and notifications icons now stay on the header all the time, instead of disappearing when you scroll down.
- New search bar.
- Homepage: The "Latest on Gamespot" section was replaced by two tabbed sections, "Recent on Gamespot" and "Popular on Gamespot". ( Before | After )
- Red border added to all drop down menus.
- Community menu renamed to Forums.
- Video menu redesigned.
- When you don't have any notification nothing will appear next to the notification icon, instead of showing 0.
- A search field was added below the big tiles.
- On the right, the reviews list used to be placed before the top upcoming games, now it's the other way around.
- Everything is aligned to the left instead of centered.
- Username color is a slightly brighter orange.
- Font for Member Since and post count is regular instead of bold.
Quote, Reply, and Flag buttons are bigger. I'm guessing it's because users complained about how easy it is to accidentally hit the flag button.
- The page number buttons has a brighter font, looks more visible now.
- The line at the top of each post used to have the post number and username in white, now the whole line is in grey. It was pointless to highlight those things so this is good, looks cleaner now.
- The Replies column is now displayed before Views.
- Font color for posts used to be white, not it's more greyish.
- Some minor changes to the borders around posts.
- Board titles are now White instead of grey.
- The color changes I mentioned are as seen on the dark theme. All changes were also applied to the light theme with different colors but to the same effect. (ie making things more or less visible)