Culture Tab disappears

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Gamer_4_Fun (2613 posts) -

Why does the culture tab on the upper part of the website disappears for a few days and then comes back again? Right now there is 'Cheats', it should have been cuture.

#2 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -
The culture tab is always removed when an event is going on, such as now with EB Expo feature. It'll return when that event item is no longer featured in the menu.
#3 Posted by EvanescentCrow (69 posts) -
I haven't seen that tab yet so I'm not sure what it does, but is that what allows access to GameSpot features like "Chalk Talk"? I ask because, currently, I can't see any way to access that through the main page. There may even be other "features" articles and I can't see them. Thank you.
#4 Posted by michaelP4 (16680 posts) -
Current Chalk Talk and Features. That should do for now if you need to access them. ;)
#5 Posted by EvanescentCrow (69 posts) -
Current Chalk Talk and Features. That should do for now if you need to access them. ;)michaelP4
Thank you :) But, just to clarify, is that "culture" tab the one that shows those links you just gave me, or is it something else? EDIT: Nevermind. Someone removed the EB coverage logo, and now I can see the "Culture" tab. I still have a question, why isn't Chalk Talk listed on the front page (supposedly under the Culture tab)? As it stands, I can only get to it by using the search box, and that's because I know it exists, but if someone is new to the site, they'll never find it.
#6 Posted by dab198 (3914 posts) -
Chalk Talk isn't listed in that menu because each Chalk Talk topic is its own feature. There isn't a suitable index that the menu could link to.
#7 Posted by EvanescentCrow (69 posts) -
Are there any other GameSpot sections/features that aren't available through the front page? Reason I ask is because I only found out about Chalk Talk by accident, while browsing the forums, so I'm assuming there may be more I don't know. Also, in the redesigned site you're making, are there any plans to make all of the site more accessible from the main page, or is it just "internal" changes that won't really change the site's navigation format? Thank you.
#8 Posted by Gamer_4_Fun (2613 posts) -
Current Chalk Talk and Features. That should do for now if you need to access them. ;)michaelP4
I can't find the features.