This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by WolfgarTheQuiet (199 posts) -

Anyone else having an issue when logged in not being able to post comment, im logged in then when i go to post a comment above the box it asks me to log in, when i click that it just takes me to top of the page, weird lol

#2 Edited by AggrandizedUser (25 posts) -

Yeah I've had that previously. Sometimes you have to clear your cache.

#3 Posted by WolfgarTheQuiet (199 posts) -

tryed that earlier, still nothing

#4 Posted by iowastate (7873 posts) -

November 20th and people still can not comment on my new blogs, I made one today and still the comments do not show.

#5 Edited by WolfgarTheQuiet (199 posts) -

@iowastate: Seems lots of people saw this tread but seems that no one has a clue or the same issue, and it just happened for the live streams, i had my damn opinions on that lol, and making Xbone fanboys mad lol, no offence if you one haha :D

#6 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

maybe that's why you cant comment. because you just want to make people mad. smart website I guess.

#7 Posted by WolfgarTheQuiet (199 posts) -

@leon2365: lol that was a joke dude, so i cant but thousands of others can lol, comment is there, whether someone gets upset or not, thats up to them, anyhow thanks for helping on this issue, if the website was smart they would only let you post here if you can help :D

#8 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365: lol that was a joke dude, so i cant but thousands of others can lol, comment is there, whether someone gets upset or not, thats up to them, anyhow thanks for helping on this issue, if the website was smart they would only let you post here if you can help :D

dude, of course I knew it was a joke. I wasn't being serious either man. cant someone have some fun around here other than you?

#9 Edited by iowastate (7873 posts) -

however today the comments on my blog are open so things are improving here

#10 Posted by HipHopBeats (2863 posts) -

I'm having the same issue as the TC. Everytime I click 'sign in', the article refreshes even though I am already signed in.

#11 Edited by WolfgarTheQuiet (199 posts) -

@leon2365: haha my bad was just annoyed with the issue, still present tho which sucks

#12 Edited by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

@leon2365: haha my bad was just annoyed with the issue, still present tho which sucks

not a problem. I know the feeling, and it does suck indeed.

#13 Edited by Ovirew (6277 posts) -

I am having more frequent issues with being unable to post comments for articles and videos anymore.

The vast majority of the time, it just won't let me post anything.

It's sure too bad that Gamespot's web developers didn't spend more time making sure stuff actually worked, before rushing out this new website.

#14 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

tragic really. the only thing we can do is have patience.

#15 Posted by etryus (60 posts) -

I am having the same problem, it keeps asking me to sign in, although I am already signed in, in the menu bar

#16 Edited by Patohua1 (51 posts) -

I have yet to be able to comment on anything on this website...other than apparently here, which is odd.

#17 Posted by leon2365 (13050 posts) -

indeed it is. affecting quite an amount of users.