Comments Disappearing.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Madgnad (303 posts) -

I don't know if my comments are being deleted or I have some sort of strike on my account from posting. Could an admin or someone let me know if I did something wrong?

When I try posting a comment on news story and I refresh the page, it's gone. I posted something last night and I couldn't find the post.

EDIT: I just posted something and it took a minute to appear but the comment I posted last night is still gone.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-dogs-to-get-stability-and-performance-improvements-in-new-official-patch/1100-6420589/

#2 Edited by RobotOpBuddy (64986 posts) -

You don't have any strikes on your account at this point in time, strikes are always accompanied by a PM as well, though minor infractions that don't result in a strike won't necessarily come with a PM.

I take it you're referrring to this comment: "The wording is a little misleading. The user found settings that were hidden and then unlocked them. All you do is download his custom config file and it unlocks the settings that were shipped with the game."

For some reason the automatic spam filter thought you were spamming, no idea why, seems like a bug in the livefyre filter to me. I've allowed it through now anyway so you should be able to see it again now.

#3 Edited by Madgnad (303 posts) -

@robotopbuddy: Thank you for responding and fixing it. I just wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong.

EDIT: I think I might know why. In my explanation It might have sounded like I was telling people to download something which might have set it off. "All you do is download his custom config file and it unlocks the settings that were shipped with the game."

#5 Posted by Epicsand (1 posts) -

@robotopbuddy:

My comments are not appearing either. Can you help me?

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-multiplayer-is-a-big-step-forward-dev-says/1100-6420608/

#6 Posted by RobotOpBuddy (64986 posts) -

I could only see 1 pending comment by you in that article - if there's any others then please PM the mod team via the link on the right site of every forum page under the list of boards, this board really isn't for moderation-related issues.