cant see comments cant leave comments

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by translucent17 (5 posts) -

is it just me?

#2 Posted by adders99 (2511 posts) -

I have the same problem

#3 Edited by DAOWAce (100 posts) -

Same here.

Edit: So my avatar really is wiped.. Thought it just wasn't displaying in the top right. *sigh* Gamespot, why you break things?

#4 Edited by jeddawey (5 posts) -

tried to report the issue of the comments (since yesterday) via the help, but it`s also broken (or is it just me?). I also tweeted it to them today. no response, I thought why not post it in the forum, and it seems alot of people also thought of the same and I see many posts about the issue.

#5 Edited by Stevo_the_gamer (42253 posts) -

The commenting system is currently offline at the moment, please be patient until things are back in working order. I cannot give a timeframe at this time on when to expect it to be up.

#6 Posted by broncosfan (473 posts) -

And this is why going with Livefyre was a bad idea...it's their problem because other sites that use Livefyre have their comments disabled as well

#7 Posted by alexisgallisa (23 posts) -

Commenting is back up. We were having trouble with it on friday and it was turned off for a bit. Unfortunately we had to wait overnight to have a proper deploy to turn it back on. Sorry for the troubles.

#8 Posted by Gelugon_baat (18931 posts) -

Commenting is back up. We were having trouble with it on friday and it was turned off for a bit. Unfortunately we had to wait overnight to have a proper deploy to turn it back on. Sorry for the troubles.

I was hoping that you were about to deploy the replacement comment system. I am disappointed. :(