Can't open inbox or options.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Arch-Stanton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Arch-Stanton
Member since 2010 • 168 Posts

Every time I try to open my inbox or options , my browser opens a new window which only loads to aprx 80% then freezes.(The new window is blank).

I,ve left the window open for 10 mins + (still nothing). Also tried different browser with same result. Any suggestions ?

gmax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gmax  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 6865 Posts
That's kind of a strange one. If you hadn't already tried it I would have suggested trying another browser. I'm kind of wondering if it might be getting blocked by an internet security program. I think those windows are usually opened with javascript; maybe the security program doesn't like that. What happens if you use an ordinary link? You can try these: inbox, options. The inbox and options are working ok here at the moment, but who knows - something else might be going around.

Arch-Stanton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Arch-Stanton
Member since 2010 • 168 Posts

Thanks for reply.Yeah ,It is a bit strange, I tried my laptop with chrome browser, worked perfectly but on my main PC with Firefox and Explorer no go.So it is just a PC issue.I,ve had no problems wth other sites, so like you said it could be a security issue or a bit of a bug some where,I'l just see how it goes. Thxs