This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Allhailshadow (3 posts) -
I think I signed up for gamespot in 2006 for some reason? (maybe my email was similar to someone else's and they signed me up, I dunno.) but the point is, they sent me the email notification thing, and I never clicked it/and or it went to my junk folder and probably got deleted. Now I actually sorta need to post something, but I can't post anything in the forums because I can't confirm my email because it is in email limbo. Is there a way for me to get this website to resend the confirmation email? I searched all over my profile's dashboard but there is nothing anywhere, not even in the Facts page thingy. Help?
#2 Posted by gmax (6861 posts) -
This sounds like it will be a job for Customer Support. (Go to Submit A Question.) It may take some explaining and spelling out the details, and if they have a backlog it may take a while.

#3 Posted by Allhailshadow (3 posts) -
[QUOTE="gmax"]This sounds like it will be a job for Customer Support. (Go to Submit A Question.) It may take some explaining and spelling out the details, and if they have a backlog it may take a while.

Customer support is kinda driving me mad... is there a better option? I explained the problem using the link you provided. Then I got an email asking me to clarify. I attempted to send them a reply email clarifying (because I do not see any other way of contacting them... it's not like my question/problem is hanging out on a webpage I can go to or anything....) then they said "Please feel free to contact us at 1.866.465.3932 Monday through Friday, 11a.m. to 6p.m. EST." which tells me they probably didn't get the message. Then I'm like "Is... this a phone number...? A network number.....?" How can "send me the confirmation email again" be that confusing?!?!