Cannot acces my Inbox or add comments

This topic is locked from further discussion.

brainiac1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 brainiac1988
Member since 2003 • 40 Posts

Lot of weird stuff going on today, first I thought it was Firefox, but problem occurs in IE too:

When on the main page, I can see the articles, headlines and descriptions.. But I cant see the number of comments placed.. (see image)

When I open the articles, I cant type in the text box..  And cannot reply to any messages. Also it says 'sign in', which I already am. (see image)

I also cannot enter my Inbox... When I hold my cursor over the orange mail Icon at the top of the screen, a drop down menu is supposed to appear. It no longer does.  I can still view my profile and friends, collection etc so that is working fine.

Does anyone know what might be the problem?

(Weirdly enough, I also have problems entering the US IGN site..  (it always automatically redirects me to the BENELUX site first, but normally I could use the Globe Icon at the top and click on US, and then a new tab opened with the US IGN site.  Now I simply get the same tab with the benelux version :S

but I nvm IGN is not your juristiction :P )

brainiac1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 brainiac1988

-removed the images cause it didnt fit-

david_lck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 david_lck
Member since 2005 • 3211 Posts
This thread would belong in the GameSpot Technical Support forum actually. Thanks for bringing this up, will move the topic where it can receive the needed feedback and response :)
brainiac1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 brainiac1988

Another issue I'm having:

On the main page, when I scroll down and click on "Show me more" on the bottom of the article list, it takes me back to the top of the same page...

Seriously, what the hell?

brainiac1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 brainiac1988

all problems are fixed!  just in time for the konami conference ;)

cheers