BUG/Feedback Ordered stacks can not have more than 100 items

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by BranKetra (50225 posts) -

Is this a bug or was this a decision? The reason I ask is because my currently saved "Games I Finished" stack features about one hundred and fifty entries. I saved that stack a few days ago. Will I have to make my stacks unordered to have over one hundred and if so, what are the effects of doing that?

Screenshots:

Note the "152" near the bottom of the second screenshot showing the total amount in my stack.

#2 Edited by BranKetra (50225 posts) -

Bump

Am I the only person who has a problem with this?

#3 Posted by jm2726 (25 posts) -

BranKetra... You are not alone...

#4 Edited by DigitalDame (4704 posts) -

Thank you so much for the screenshots. I"ll add this thread to this weeks report.

#5 Posted by BranKetra (50225 posts) -

@DigitalDame said:

Thank you so much for the screenshots. I"ll add this thread to this weeks report.

I did what I could to address this bug. I am now addressing it as such because of how you categorized this in the 10/28 bug and feedback report.

#6 Edited by crimes73 (64 posts) -

I am also extremely annoyed by this and I've been expressing the same discontect in another thread, together with others. We feel we're pretty much ignored since almost nothing changed with Gamespot's awful dealing with so-called "stacks". They broke something that was just perfect and replaced with crap.

#7 Edited by crimes73 (64 posts) -

I see that after a month, nothing changed.

Time to move away from Gamespot.

#8 Edited by BranKetra (50225 posts) -

@crimes73 said:

I see that after a month, nothing changed.

Time to move away from Gamespot.

The stacks remain unfixed, but I will be staying here.

#9 Edited by crimes73 (64 posts) -

@BranKetra: Suit yourself. I am already moving my game collection to GameFAQ. It's not as good as how Gamespot's was before but it's not broken and does the job well enough.

#10 Posted by leon2365 (13087 posts) -

I will stick around as well. they will eventually fix the stacks anyway.