1) Users browsing in IE8 experiencing issues compatibility issues:
- Search function not bringing up proper results.
- Users unable to edit or add stacks.
2) Livefyre spamming users.
3) Collections / Stacks not working correctly or displaying data.
4) Notifications not working as intended:
- No notification when your profile is being followed by a new user.
- No notification for games.
5) More issues pertaining to user updates.
1) Search function is sloppy and difficult to sort through.
2) Tracked User Blogs should display in a separate feed.
3) Sort reviews by most recent.
4) Users continuing to want the "New post in thread" indicator feature for the forums.
5) Users less than satisfied with the current replacement of "Collections". Of 160 users, 95% voted in preference to the old "my collections" page.
6) Users less than satisfied with the new front page layout.
7) Currently, url's in signatures that have the ability to update (Raptr for example) are not currently working.
8) Split the current computer board into Computer Hardware / PC Games / A & V.
9) Utilize Taptalk for forums.
10) RSS Feeds, give them some attention.
Additional User Concerns:
Remember that when reporting bugs it is always important to provide as much detail as you are able to. Having screen shots, URL's, and/or examples are some of the best ways for your bug, or feature to be resolved in a timely fashion. And as always, you catch more files with honey than with vinegar. We understand that bugs and missing features are frustrating but being a jerk in your report is well... jerky.