Blog not appearing under Awesome User Blogs

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by King9999 (11835 posts) -

I'm not actually sure if this is a technical issue, but I don't know where else to post this.

I made a new blog entry, and I would like it to appear as an Awesome User Blog as I feel my topic could generate a lot of discusson.  I made sure to change the category to Editorial, but it's been a few days and the newest blog I see as of this writing isn't mine.  Is there something wrong with my profile page, am I just impatient, or was my blog simply not selected?

#2 Posted by gunslinger024 (252 posts) -
Its not awsome enough
#3 Posted by Asagea_888 (429 posts) -

You need an Orator of Distinction Emblem.  They're awarded to people who like to write blogs generating discussion, like yourself, of course.  I would say keep flagging your blogs as Editorials so you can get the attention of the GS staff.  Keep trying, and don't be discouraged!

#4 Posted by King9999 (11835 posts) -

You need an Orator of Distinction Emblem.  They're awarded to people who like to write blogs generating discussion, like yourself, of course.  I would say keep flagging your blogs as Editorials so you can get the attention of the GS staff.  Keep trying, and don't be discouraged!

Asagea_888

Thanks for the answer.  Now that I know what the issue is, it kinda sucks that my blog entry's gonna go to waste.  I don't write blogs often, so when I do, it's usually for something that I feel is very important and would like to get a message across any way I can.