Are we giving up on ratings not showing up in user profiles?

#1 Edited by supermajic (116 posts) -

So pre-June 2014 ratings have not been showing up on most/many people's profiles for well over a month now. I myself had at least 150 ratings, likely more. They still exist on the game's page but I cannot see any kind of overview of them. Is this frustrating anyone else? Or is this a problem only shared by a small number of users? Please make yourselves heard if this is a problem you've been having and want it fixed. I thought I'd make one last attempt at getting GS's attention (aside from DigitalDame's) before throwing in the towel and leaving GS for good.

Update: Awesome.. it appears they're back for me... and maybe for everyone?

#2 Posted by thorn3000 (235 posts) -

well fiddle me timbers, but my 500 ratings are back as of today, at least a week ago when I last checked they were not there...my 40+ reviews seem fine as well...so it is possible to fix it, don't know if they have fixed it globally now or if they do it per account and you still have the issue...but at last finally some piece of good information from GS after months!

#3 Edited by supermajic (116 posts) -

Wow! mine are back today as well! Awesome. I think I'll still archive them but continue using Gamespot. I just noticed a bunch of staff were layed off today as well... Makes me feel kind of bad before making these demands haha

#4 Posted by anarayan (331 posts) -

@supermajic said:

Wow! mine are back today as well! Awesome. I think I'll still archive them but continue using Gamespot. I just noticed a bunch of staff were layed off today as well... Makes me feel kind of bad before making these demands haha

Where did you hear that?

#5 Posted by supermajic (116 posts) -

@anarayan: http://www.mcvuk.com/news/read/gamespot-hit-with-round-of-layoffs/0136112

#6 Posted by anarayan (331 posts) -

@supermajic: Wow! Thanks!

Sad to see Carolyn Petit go...