account comparison chart bug

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kaarstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Kaarstein
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts

I am considering upgrading my account, but when I tried to look at the comaprison chart between plus and total access account I got this picture:

As you can probable guess, that didnt help me much. I have tried the page both in Opera browser and IE.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon, or atleast I hope someone would be so kind as to tell me the difference between plus and total access. My computer crashes if a game CD merely touches the DVD-drive so the beta-downloads and online tournaments wouldnt do me much good. So I dont know if there would be any point for me to get total access or just plus account :)

Jerell_rast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jerell_rast
Member since 2004 • 7095 Posts
That probably might be your browser blocking some images from GS. Here's a pic of the chart(quality lowered). I can't find the problem to the blocking images though:(.
Kaarstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kaarstein
Member since 2006 • 5306 Posts
Thanks alot, that helped me very much :) After reading the final chart, I am very tempted to get total access for the High-speed download. And afterreading your reply I tried to turn of the adblocker in Norton Internet Security, and then I could see the page as it is supposed to look. I dont quite understand why Noton would block those, but it can be a bit to strickt at times. Thanks again for your help :)