able to turn updates off?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 jcopp72
Member since 2007 • 5375 Posts

Being that everytime the site shows that I have updates and then I click on the updates tab to see nothing new, I was wondering if there is a way that I can turn off the updates? I have looked through the settings and couldn't find anything.

kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115429 Posts
You can find your newest updates by going to your profile and looking at the left hand side of the page, you'll notice your username and level % just under that you should find "My Updates" click that and you'll see your newest updates.
Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#3 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts

Being that everytime the site shows that I have updates and then I click on the updates tab to see nothing new, I was wondering if there is a way that I can turn off the updates? I have looked through the settings and couldn't find anything.

jcopp72
I don''t think there is a way to "turn them off" unless you stop tracking the games you tracked to get updates on.
jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jcopp72
You can find your newest updates by going to your profile and looking at the left hand side of the page, you'll notice your username and level % just under that you should find "My Updates" click that and you'll see your newest updates.2ndWonder
does doing it that way get rid of the orange update flag that tells me I have new updates? thats what I am trying to be rid of, the flag that I have to click that really doesnt show me anything new.
BiThBhE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 BiThBhE0
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts
Yes, it will get rid of it and actually show you all your updates.
Avatar image for shadowchronicle
Shadowchronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 66

#6 Shadowchronicle
Member since 2008 • 26969 Posts
I think he means get rid of the orange flag permanently right?
jcopp72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 jcopp72
I think he means get rid of the orange flag permanently right?shadowchronicle
I dont mind the orange flag if that when I click it, it actually has something new for me. If the clicking on the update on the left side works then I'm fine with that.