Hunter / Boss in Father Gascoigne area...?

muffinmannen22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 muffinmannen22
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

I encountered this guy when I was trekking back through central to tell the woman of a safe place, I went to take the Father Gascoigne route. As soon as I entered 'his' area a hunter came at me and wrecked me, similar to what we do to the basic mobs.

For a moment I thought it was another player that had someone entered the game to wreck havoc. I went back to hunters dream to save some time(i was going to teleport straight to that location) but it was unavailable. Instead I went to the cathedral and backtracked slightly to the area, as I get there I see this guy owning someone else, no idea who or what, I jump in to help, and get wrecked again.

Next time I'm more cautious, I was certain it was another player. I get there and the guy is just stood there, doing nothing. I get in his line of sight, he comes at me, I retreat to the ladder and he can't pursue which must mean it's not another player but...who or what the F**K is he? He's tougher than the other two bosses combined.

Any hints, tips or advice?

Thanks.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#2 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

@muffinmannen22: There are NPC hunters throughout the game, and they are a nasty bunch.