BigDawgSteve420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BigDawgSteve420
Member since 2005 • 175 Posts

Anyone found a good one yet? I have a decent one from central yarnham to the first boss fight area. It's not great cause of hunchbacks you need to get to and load times, but get around 1k a pop.

BrolyB593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 BrolyB593
Member since 2004 • 1224 Posts

I spawn in at the "safehouse" where you can send NPS. From there you just run out to the left and fight through stuff taking a detour at the first big guy where you have a couple hunchbacks and another big mace guy. Follow back up the path as you would and kill all the big guys and smaller enemies then go up those stairs, hook the shortcut on the right and make your way back to the starting lamp. Can't recall specifically how much I get but I believe it is like 7.5k and if you go quick you can get it don in just a couple minutes tops. Pretty solid for early in the game.

Avatar image for BigDawgSteve420
BigDawgSteve420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 BigDawgSteve420
Member since 2005 • 175 Posts

@BrolyB593: sounds like a profitable run, but I'm confused by the spot you mean to start at with the NPS. Could you clarify a little please?

BrolyB593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 BrolyB593
Member since 2004 • 1224 Posts

@BigDawgSteve420: Ah! Sorry I meant NPCs. It is the Cathedral Ward lamp.

I am many bosses past this area now but I still head back because it is super easy, a good amount of blood echoes and a variety of enemies to get backup bloodvials/bullets if need be as well all in a quick time.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

I've found most of Central Yharnam to be a great blood via and bullet farming spot. If you have your arcane stat up though, any place with a lot of enemies can become a farm spot, since the higher your arcane stat is, the higher your discovery is, which means more items to loot off corpses. Hope that helps.