How much will SEGA get from Bayonetta 2?

Avatar image for Batmantheorphan
Batmantheorphan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Batmantheorphan
Member since 2011 • 40 Posts

Is sega going to get a percentage, or they were paid an amount in the beginning? or did they just give the permission away? what is their role in bayonetta 2?

BradBurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 BradBurns
Member since 2005 • 1166 Posts

@Batmantheorphan: They are contributing as advisors. since they own the franchise but chose not to publish this one they will still be getting royalties in some form.

Matty_King001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 Matty_King001
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Bayonetta2 won't get a lot of users, and SEGA wont get a lot of profit because of ONLY EXCLUSIVE to WiiU( what is this sh*t) !

I saw PewDiePie's reveiws and the first 15 minutes the games is like the best thing i saw since PS2 God Of War Colusus Battle and the Heists of GTA V on PS3. Why cant SEGA share this game with SONY PS3. I dont own PS4, only PS2 and PS3. The only reason for PS2 is because of San Andreas, i even got it for PC and Android and "seen PS3 version but not own it".

But Bayonetta 2 is causing problems with Cemu on my PC, thats why i want to play Bayonetta 2 in PS3 but why WiiU exclusive. Erotic 600 year old witches belong to PS3, and crappy sh#t like those family sports and puzzle soving sh#t should belong to NINTENDO.

Please SEGA make for PS3 (and XBOX 360, XBOX One PS4 cause im not racist even though i dont own) . And wheres the PC Version. Fu*k you sega and wiiU. Nintendo go back to Kids game like wii sports and super mario kart, GIVE US BACK SEXY WITCHES.

Or Bayonetta 2 should be on all platforms available. Even Android. Thanks CEMU but its not helping me.

On the contrary, KRATOS should also be shared with XBOX and Nintendo. I dont have WiiU, and i dont wanna buy it only if im gonna play BAYONETTA 2. Come on SEGA, share !!! (Santa Monica , im talking to you too!)