HanyoJai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By HanyoJai
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

It's the level where you have to locate James Kidd and you're on that island with all the assassins on it.

I didn't keep track of how many check points I went through already >_> But it was a few. The part I am stuck at is a little...pond? There is an alligator visible in it and the water is surrounded by some manmade walls, it looks like.. But there are 4 assassins. It looks like 3 women and 1 guy. The guy is on some steps. 2 of the girls are standing in front of a tree and the third girl is walking back and forth between the 2 girls and the guy. I managed to knock out the walking girl and 1 of the tree girls by crouching and whistling in grass. But now I am stuck. If I go to the right, behind the tree, I get spotted by a 5th person with a gun above me somewhere...i am guessing a gun cuz the red attention circle has crosshairs in it.

If I go to the left, behind the guy, I get spotted by him and the remaining tree girl.

I tried using smoke bombs but I still get detected even when the smoke is dense.

Am I missing something? Because I have been stuck in this spot for two days now

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc7662f46485
deactivated-5fc7662f46485

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deactivated-5fc7662f46485
Member since 2011 • 75 Posts

@hanyojai: You don't need to knock out anyone here. For me, I just go left. There's grass near the guy on the steps. Just hide in the grass if you got spotted and then climb up.

BlazeKingz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By BlazeKingz
Member since 2009 • 717 Posts

you can always use sleep darts to bypass sections without killing anyone.

EDIT

-------------------

Nevermind i forgot you get them after. what you do there is attract one at a time and knock em out and then wait for the girl with thegun to turn and rush over the tree's knocking her out.

Frag_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frag_Maniac
Member since 2005 • 2096 Posts

I took out everyone one by one in the area just before the one with the gun patrolling on the ledge. I tried to time a run toward the one with the gun to hop the tree branches and hang from the ledge before being spotted, but I didn't manage, so I kept hopping until I got on the ledge. If you do that it will reset due to being detected, but you'll spawn at a checkpoint just past the one with the gun. It's easy from there and you can still get your 100% sync, I did.

The part after with Kidd has one of the best puzzles up to that point in the game.