Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 shinigami7th
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts

Hi Mods,

Recently, my very old password was leaked and several of my old accounts, like this one, apparently got affected. I have made changes to my password but I noticed that somebody has been using my account to post at some threads. I was only aware of this after I logged in to my old email account and found a notification that someone has replied to my post even though I have not logged in to my Gamespot account since I graduated from college at least 3 years ago.

However, since the forum posts search somehow only shows my last three posts out of 50 shown (last one being mine), I am not sure whether the hacker has made more posts under my account beyond that. Is it possible to show all 50 posts?

Kuromino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 9

#2 Kuromino  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 1602 Posts

Two possibilities. Several posts may have been made in System Wars. There is a known bug where posts made in System Wars don't show up under your post history. It's also possible that several private messages were sent. Have you checked your outbox?

shinigami7th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 shinigami7th
Member since 2007 • 53 Posts

@Kuromino: Luckily my outbox is empty... Well, so far, this is the only one I found out that the hacker successfully impersonated me for quite some time... I'll probably have to keep checking my other forum accounts...