Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

here is my original topic posted on system wars

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/playstation-is-losing-its-magic-31873382/#1

as you can see it was locked on false grounds, I did not once mention or imply or describe The Order. Here is my second post on this same topic just in case someone wants to ban or mod me before it happens. In this one I make a direct response to the mod who locked my previous thread.

You guys need to stop things like this from happening, I sometimes goof around on this site but this was a topic I was very serious about and is important for all of us gamers to discuss, because this is where gaming looks to be heading.

thank you.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/playstation-is-losing-its-magic-31873400/#1

branketra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#3 branketra
Member since 2006 • 51726 Posts

To all users, please recall the following thing to know about Ask the Mods:

5) Only a member of the moderation staff and the topic creator can reply to a topic. This is done to ensure that any answer given to a topic is as accurate as possible.

@ps4hasnogames, recall the Code of Conduct.

If you have a problem with a Mod decision, please contact the moderators by using the Ask the Mods board, here. If your issue is with a moderator, you can contact the Community Managers. If you have an issue with a specific mod, contact our community manager.

In case you have an issue with a specific moderator, contacting the community manager is the path you need to take to settle it, but I shall give you the benefit of the doubt that your issue is with a Mod decision rather than a moderator and not lock this thread.

As @verbtex said, making the same topic after a moderator locked the first is not allowed. If you would like it unlocked, come to Ask the Mods before making another one, if this ever transpires again.

In this case, if you were to talk about this with a moderator, @darkspineslayer would be the one to call since he locked that original thread.