Making a new Xbox Live GT Exchange Thread.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56023 Posts

I'm just noticing the PSN Exchange thread has been updated and so I was just wondering if I can do that as well since the thread is kinda old and I would like to make a new and approve Xbox Live GT. So before I start, I wanted to see what's your opinion if it needs it or not but I'm willingly to do so. @BattleSpectre @Garfield360UK I see you guys on Xbox discussion all the time, so what do you guys think?

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

What exactly did you have in mind? In all honesty, the only reason the new PSN Exchange thread was approved was because the old one was never updated and the user that created it never really posted on here anymore. I'll let @Garfield360UK share his opinions too since he is the creator of the current XBL Exchange thread.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

@BattleSpectre: @davillain-:

What do you have in mind? I am quite happy to let you start a new thread if you feel it can add something to what we currently run at the moment? You won't have to worry about spam posts or whatever as we will deal with those still but in terms of other options with it, what do you plan?

I am very happy to help our users make new topic ideas and new sticky threads as we want to encourage users to make their ideas as it brings a good, positive community vibe and spirit which is what we aim to help this board achieve.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

This is what I had in mind to make it easy for anyone to post there GT and what type of Xbox system they own. Note this is just an example so I'm just experimenting so feel free to tell me if this is good for Xbox Forum. Also for the previous GT that's already posted, I'll update them and added to this outline I did. More users post there GT, I'll update the list.

GT Xbox 360/One Time Zone

Comments:

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#5 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

I approve! If you'd like, I can have the GameSpot account publish it so it looks "official."

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 garfield360uk

@davillain-:

Sounds good, let DigitalDame know if you want it to be an official thread or one of us can pin the new one and I can close the old topic when the new one is in place.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Garfield360UK: @DigitalDame: I almost forgot about this place lol. But anyways, I got to make some adjustments. I should be ready by tomorrow. Thank you for letting me to take this opportunity to try updating the new GT thread.

By the way Garfield360UK, I might need some help adding the previous GT into the new thread.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 garfield360uk

@davillain-:

What sort of help would you need?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@Garfield360UK: I think I got the hang of it by the editing features. Sorry for the long wait, I been busy at work but yes, I like to use what I show you and I'm ready. The point of doing a new Xbox GT thread is for updating so that new people can post there GT and not use the old one. I just hope it helps to make new friends.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 garfield360uk

@davillain-:

Let me or @BattleSpectre know (or both of us) when you have got the new thread ready and we can change the topics (so the old one is locked and the pin removed and the new topic pinned to the top of the board). I do not mind helping out transfer some of the old data but it will need to be a team effort to do it all. Let us know as both BattleSpectre and myself tend to be the ones who are looking after the Xbox board.

Also, if you have any other ideas for the board let us know, we are trying new things and would love users to get involved with new ideas as well.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator

@Garfield360UK: Will do and thanks for your help. Feel free to lock this thread. I have think I have everything needed here.