Hello, I need help reporting a topic on the forums!

wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts

How do you report something?

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/pc-mac-discussion-1000004/homeworld-remastered-feb-25-31813643/?messageId=343132342&page=2#js-message-84

This is the topic, a guy is on there flaming and threating me. Why can I not report this? Thanks for the help!

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

@wizdom:

Hi Wizdom,

My appologies for the late response. I will investigate the issue you have linked us to and will take action if it is required.

In terms of reporting posts such as this, you have two options:

1). Flag - there is a option at the top right of a post shown on the board to flag a message (or the whole topic can be flagged as well I think by flagging the opening post of a topic). This joins a list only staff and moderators have access to who can check it and take action as required.

2). PM all moderators, this can be found to the right of the screen bellow the list of boards. This sends a PM to all of us and you can link us to topics and replies you feel may need looking at or any other questions you may have for us.

Outside of that, you can also come to this board, but my recommendation would be to contact us via PM as we all get that instantly into our inboxes and the form flag queue may take longer as the list can get quite long and given we are volunteers it may take time for us to get through it.

I hope this answers your question, but if you have any other questions about this or any other issues, please feel free to reply here or to drop us a PM.

Thanks.

Garfield,

Gamespot Moderation Team.