B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

If you're going to give me strikes and bans for that... I don't know what to say.

[Edited by Admin]

B4X / P_Personal

Avatar image for deactivated-579f651eab962
deactivated-579f651eab962

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-579f651eab962
Member since 2003 • 5404 Posts

@b4x: What's the problem?

zyxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 zyxe  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 5343 Posts

I'd like to remind users that only the original poster and mods/staff can post in Ask the Mods threads.

If you have a specific issue with a moderator, your best course of action is to contact the community manager, @DigitalDame, directly per the Code of Conduct:

If you have a problem with a Mod decision, please contact the moderators by using the Ask the Mods board, here. If your issue is with a moderator, you can contact the Community Managers. If you have an issue with a specific mod, contact our community manager.

The use of the Ask the Mods board in regards to having a "problem with a Mod decision", in my opinion, applies more to asking why threads are closed, why moderator action was taken (if not explained) and clarifying moderation policies so that both users and moderators can learn something and we can have a discussion. What I'm seeing in this thread is not so much a question or the potential for a discussion, but the airing of a grievance. This is something that other moderators cannot take action on, and why it needs to be directed to the community manager.

Other moderators' opinions are welcome as this is how the guidelines read to me.

digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#5 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts

As a reminder:

Rules of Ask the Mods -- Be courteous and be patient. The moderation staff are all voluntary users who are doing their best to help keep this site running as smoothly as possible. We will try to get a response to your question as quickly as possible, but sometimes there could be delays if we need to confer about something. Please wait at least 24 hours until you bump the thread." Helps give better clarification on when responses can be expected. Being rude or needlessly bumping your topic won't get a better or faster reply.